Free cancellation until 29/07
US$257
Travelocity
Snoozles Hostel(Galway)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstravel lodgecity centrebudget hotelminute walkeyre squarewould stay againone night staycomfy bedpleasant staynext morningstayed here for nightsfamily roomseamusvilirelandroundabouteuro
Reviewed 4 August 2017

There is parking on site and only a short drive to city centre. Easy to find even though on the main road no noise in room. Staff were great, good value for money. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
GalwayManagment, General Manager at Travelodge Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear 503renatea,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Travelodge Galway and a sincere thank you for your kind words. I hope you brought home fond memories of your time in Galway and I look forward to welcoming you back through our doors some time in the future!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Good price-performance ratio, warm welcoming. Great city tips! Distance to the city by foot about 10-15 min. Our room was clean and we didn't miss anything. Adequate for sightseeing. Enough parking space in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear nzc473,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Travelodge Galway and a sincere thank you for your kind words. I hope you brought home fond memories of your time in Galway and I look forward to welcoming you back through our doors sometime in the future!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I was actually really impressed with this Travelodge. It was basic which was exactly what I wanted and the beds were super comfy. It's located on a roundabout so is easy to get to and one of the roads off this roundabout will take you directly into Eyre Square. It was a 10 -15 minute walk if I remember correctly. I also thought the shower was great!! Overall I had a great stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Katie M,

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We arrived here near the end of our week in Ireland, tired and nearing exhaustion after all we had done. How refreshing to be greeted by an enthusiastic manager (Seamus) who spent no less than 45 minutes drawing us maps and sharing his enthusiasm for Galway. He revved up our energy, so off we went exploring his recommendations. He was right--we had the best time! The rooms were immaculately clean. Simple and unfussy (no drawers, for example, but who cares?) but comfortable beds and a great night's sleep. Bathroom was super clean too. Would definitely return again to this hotel and spend more time in this fun city!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear CelticLadyWisconsin,

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Pet friendly hotel in easy to reach location on main thoroughfare into Galway from Derry. Rooms very clean and comfortable and fresh. Excellent it is a pet friendly hotel. Staff polite and courteous. Would Defs stay again and reccomend

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family