“Excellent service under pressure”
Review of Travelodge Galway

Travelodge Galway
Ranked #25 of 46 Hotels in Galway
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We arrived to check in. There was some confusion, but the young guy (David) on the counter was great. Sorted us out by this time we had a few people lined up. Accomodate was clean beds good.
Not many staff on when we were there, but still organisated tickets to a show, explained transport. maybe could have another member to help back up in busy times. Thank you David for going the extra mile

Room Tip: Great yoga studio across the road
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
GalwayManagment, General Manager at Travelodge Galway, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear LuckyDeb9,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Travelodge Galway and a sincere thank you for your kind words. I hope you brought home fond memories of your time in Galway and I look forward to welcoming you back through our doors some time in the future!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

There is parking on site and only a short drive to city centre. Easy to find even though on the main road no noise in room. Staff were great, good value for money. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Dear 503renatea,

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Good price-performance ratio, warm welcoming. Great city tips! Distance to the city by foot about 10-15 min. Our room was clean and we didn't miss anything. Adequate for sightseeing. Enough parking space in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Dear nzc473,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at Travelodge Galway and a sincere thank you for your kind words. I hope you brought home fond memories of your time in Galway and I look forward to welcoming you back through our doors sometime in the future!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I was actually really impressed with this Travelodge. It was basic which was exactly what I wanted and the beds were super comfy. It's located on a roundabout so is easy to get to and one of the roads off this roundabout will take you directly into Eyre Square. It was a 10 -15 minute walk if I remember correctly. I also thought the shower was great!! Overall I had a great stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Katie M,

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We arrived here near the end of our week in Ireland, tired and nearing exhaustion after all we had done. How refreshing to be greeted by an enthusiastic manager (Seamus) who spent no less than 45 minutes drawing us maps and sharing his enthusiasm for Galway. He revved up our energy, so off we went exploring his recommendations. He was right--we had the best time! The rooms were immaculately clean. Simple and unfussy (no drawers, for example, but who cares?) but comfortable beds and a great night's sleep. Bathroom was super clean too. Would definitely return again to this hotel and spend more time in this fun city!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple