“Wonderful service”

Corporate Cars Galway Chauffeurs
Ranked #2 of 18 Transportation in Galway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Galway Private Tours can arrange a bespoke private Car and Mini Bus tour, Airport Transfers to meet your travel requirements. We offer tours within the Galway region, or anywhere in Ireland that you would like to visit. All our drivers are highly experienced & fully trained Tour Guides. Whether you would like a half day tour or a week tour or more, you can be sure that the service we provide will be of the utmost quality and luxury during your visit to Ireland. We provide a range of interesting stop off points so that you can enjoy areas of interest and explore with the help of your driver guide. We provide a meet and greet car service to and from all Irish airports to Galway with Executive parking at all airports located beside the arrivals hall, to ensure our clients arrive safely and refreshed at their destination.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I reserved a round trip pickup with Brian Jarvis and it was a wonderful experience! He was on time to get us at Dublin airport and picked us up in a pristine Mercedes! When he got us to Galway, he took the extra time to drive us around and give us the lay of the land along with his personal recomnendations. He was extremely timely in responding to my emails. I had already set up tours with Lally but didnt realize he also schedules private tours. He gave us a fabulous recommendation for a horse carriage ride in Inis Mor and set the whole thing up. I felt like he was our private concierge in Galway and truly appreciated his expertise. If you want to hire a driver, he is your man. He grew up and lives in Galway and would be the perfect tour guide! I plan all our trips and demand perfection when I hire someone and Brian delivers!

2  Thank VAO66
in 12 reviews
"ireland"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I booked Brian to pick up my husband and I after a play in Galway and return us to Ennis. It was a rainy, late night, and he was prompt and provided a comfortable ride for us. He was a delight to chat with too. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

My wife and I booked Brian in early January for a day trip to visit the Cliffs of Moher and could not have been happier. He had an encyclopedic knowledge of Galway and the Cliffs and, really, all things Ireland. Well worth the cost.

1  Thank roadshow11
Reviewed 22 October 2017

My husband and I recently went to Western Ireland on vacation and used Corporate Cars of Galway for our point-to-point transportation. Brian Jarvis, our driver, was a real pro throughout. He was very knowledgeable, efficient and punctual. He pointed out interesting sights and stopped whenever we requested, whether for picture-taking or coffee. He made our trip fun and enjoyable. In fact, we ended up doing some extra side trips with him.
We highly recommend Corporate Cars of Galway for exploring Ireland this way.
Thanks,
Linda K.

1  Thank lkaylor888
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 September 2017

My family and I recently took a trip to Ireland, and we can't say enough good things about our experience with Brian. Our group (7 of us total) were interested in booking a private day tour of the Quiet Man movie sites (Cong, Ashford Castle, the bridge, etc.) and contacted Brian for more information. He was very quick to respond to my emails and answer all my questions, and offered great recommendations on other places we could visit. He was also very friendly and knowledgeable, and the car was super clean (and even had wifi!), and he took us to some awesome places and overlooks that we wouldn't have known about otherwise. He even took us to the Quiet Man house with the woman who owns it and was living in the house when the movie was made! We will definitely contact Brian again the next time we're in Ireland!

1  Thank scbidell