“Fantastic welcome, fantastic food”
Review of Esquires Coffee

Esquires Coffee
Ranked #1 of 39 Coffee & Tea in Galway
Cuisines: Irish, Contemporary, Cafe
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Popped in for breakfast with my girlfriend this morning. Warmest welcome I’ve ever received in a coffee shop. The menu was an impressive read - fresh & healthy - the food arrived quickly, and it was absolutely delicious :-) lovely view across the square; relaxed vibes; five stars

1  Thank 581luke

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The first time I went to Esquires Coffee was almost two years prior. Even back then, the staff were warm and friendly and the food delicious. This trip to Ireland, Esquires Coffee has become my first port of call every time I come into town. The owners, Colm and Caryl, are warm and inviting. The staff really care about their customers and ensure that everyone is well looked after.

As a vegetarian, it is often difficult to find places that have options to eat, but it is no trouble at Esquires Coffee. Where possible, they easily and readily make accommodations for dietary restrictions.

Esquires Coffee is bright and inviting, a suitable spot for anyone. Families, friends, dates, and solo guests are all welcome!

2  Thank Bfitz132
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Had brunch here after a long night on the town! Got a super friendly welcome from all members of staff. Restaurant beautifully designed and laid out. What an amazing menu with something for every taste. Owner was front and center and had a word for all his patrons . What a lovely man . Went for the full Irish. Under the circumstances! How could this be unhealthy!! It was tasteful, well cooked and well presented. Lovely atmosphere here and excellent prices . Top marks all round. Take a bow Esquires.

2  Thank John D
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We needed a burst of energy so we could party down on a Galway night. So a couple of iced lattes worked out just perfect. Very good service and very good coffee. In the back of the Galmont hotel block. I just wish when you ask the hotel clerk they knew about this place. They sent me down the street to other places when all I had to do was go out their back door. Esquire Coffee do they know about your business? They did not seem it.

2  Thank RUDIMAY1
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I had breakfast here and it was probably my favorite meal of our vacation. The menu is very nice with tons of options for breakfast and lunch. (My daughter was thrilled to finally find pancakes!) Everything was delicious. I ordered a large chai and it was enormous. It was also beautiful! I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Elizabeth E