See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here recently for a couple of days with my mum. I found all the facilities easy to access and great to use. The beds were as you would expect for a low cost hostel. The staff were helpful enough for what I needed. I would definitely opt to stay here again on my next visit as it is a lot closer to town than the last one I stayed at.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017

It is a nice hostel. Bedroom bunk beds a bit to be desired and low for a person to stand up just seated. Kitchen is great, Showers are excellent. Fine hygiene. Staff very friendly. Breakfast is light one: toast, coffe/tea/milk and two cereals.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2017

The room smelled rot, they were stains of rot everywhere on the bathroom ceiling, and they was still a dead mosquito sticked to the wall. The view by the window was a wall and an old pot of mayonnaise or something. The staff that welcomed us was unfriendly. On the second morning, there wasn't any bread, only cereals. Really poor quality breakfast. I don't recommand this hostel at all.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank YuanCloudheart
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I took room for one week. The first day in the morning at 6am I decide to take a shower. One old men trying to see me under shower's door. I ask for help to reception, nobody was there. I call to the manager for explain the situation and telling him that I don't wanna to be there because not is a place secure. He doesn't wanna to give back the money. He doesn't matter too much about this situation. He just important the money. I tell him I'm going to the police he start to shouting me by phone. I arrive in the night at room, I was the only one girl in the room, there are one old men very drunk. With all the situation I ask help to other hostel, then I decide to sleep far away of this hostel. I went to the police for report the situation. I have been in a lot of hostal and never had seem this behavior for part of manager and the insecurity of the hostal. Is the worst hostal that I have been. Is important to be humans above all in this type and they don't be

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Dirty strained sheets. Black mold on the matress. Cobwebs and bugs and bug carcasses on the floor which haven't been swept in a long time. There's budget accommodation then there's taking advantage. Owner unhelpful and insulting. Never again

Date of stay: July 2017