US$146
US$167
US$324
US$271
US$141
All reviewsno elevatorkillarney national parkjacuzzi bathring of kerrybar foodnight porterlovely weekenddeluxe roomlovely hotelstayed here for one nightboutique hotelbreakfast was includedloved this hotelenjoyable staythe publovely roomtwo nights
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival we were met by a friendly atmosphere that was a shade above the rest. We we're met by Maura who we noticed had a personal conversation with every single guest no matter the age. This is rare to find in the hotel business and she should be praised for her excellent customer service skills. She even remembered our names every time we met her during our stay. The rooms were cosy and had an individual style that you would not find anywhere else. You could tell straight away it was a family run hotel as it was so personal and welcoming. There was a very relaxed atmosphere from the moment we got there and lasted throughout our stay. The lighting fire and couches were a nice touch. The staff were very kind and helpful. Would absolutely stay again soon. We plan to come back next summer to have breakfast outside as the food was second to none and could only be enhanced by the beautiful view outside. (P.s) they have great decor and unique furnishings.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We give this hotel top marks for every thing; amazing room ,the decor, colours,space,attention to details,cleanliness was superb. The bar area ,food,staff and late night entertainment was exceptional. We have to mention one staff member in particular. This was the main receptionist,Maura. Maura was a pleasure to meet and deal with. She added immensely to our stay. She was friendly,chatty and highly professional. We look forward to our return visit and hopefully meet Maura again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We loved our stay at this boutique hotel! The room was spacious and very pretty. It had a huge closet and a makeup vanity separate from the bathroom with a stool to sit on and handy outlets. It was perfectly located between Killarney and Muckross House with easy access to both. Maura, at the front desk, was a delightful representative of the hotel. You could tell she loves her job and enjoys interacting with and helping the guests.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Victoria H, Public Relations Manager at Victoria House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are very happy to hear you liked your room. Much thought has gone into our room decor and layout, after all it is the simple things that can sometimes make all the difference. Taking care of our ladies by ensuring they have ample space and light for make up and hair preparation was one such thought. All leading to a hotel full of smiling smoothly coiffeured ladies! Hopefully we will see you back here sometime soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We stayed one night in Killarney during our week long Ireland vacation, and we wished we would have stayed longer. The Victoria House was exactly what we were looking for in a quaint place to stay. It was beautifully decorated and equipped. The breakfast in the morning was the best breakfast we had in Ireland. Maura, the concierge, was just fantastic. She was welcoming, informative, warm, and super sweet. My wife absolutely loved the hotel and its charm and ambiance. The hotel is situated right at the Killarney National Park, which gave us great access to the park, Muckross House, and Ross Castle. No complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such a lovely review. Our hotel is relatively small and quaint which does add to its charm and indeed is warm and super sweet much like our staff! We do hope to see you back again!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I visited this hotel whilst working nearby and intend to revisit as a tourist returning to Victoria House!

A fabulous hotel with marvelous food and "homely" comfortable rooms that are well equipped with all mod cons. I have to say from the moment Moira welcomed me I instantly relaxed. She was nothing short of brilliant making check in easy, showing me to my room, guiding me to the bar, introducing me to the staff and offering me the evening specials for dinner! As a woman travelling on my own it really doesn't get much better and then you try the food! The food was fabulous and extremely good value. My sincere thanks to everyone (Especially Moira) for being my rainbow quite late in the evening after a tricky day! I have expressed my feelings to virtually everyone I know as I think you're a great retreat. Keep it up!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
VICTORIAHOUSEHOTEL, Public Relations Manager at Victoria House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you for your lovely review! Being described as a rainbow is certainly a first for us but will definitely be a cherished description. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!