US$146
US$98
Hotels.com
US$99
US$271
All reviewshomemade sconesher husbandgreat locationa quiet residential areasmall refrigeratorminute walksatellite tvwithin walking distance to townsingle roomring of kerryporridgekillarney centerperfect place to stayroom was large and comfortablefront of the housewonderful hostsoff street parking
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Algret House is a very comfortable bed and breakfast only a five minute walk from the centre of Killarney. The rooms are well appointed, with comfortable beds and furnishings. Our bathroom was small but functional. Breakfast was excellent with a good selection. There is ample parking. The owner Greta was very friendly and recommended some great restaurants nearby.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Killarney and it was amazing. Our host Greta was simply fantastic. We were less than a 10 minute walk from the downtown area and our room was cozy, clean and charming. Great shower in our private bath as well. Greta made sure we were happy and well-fed, and she always made sure our water bottles were filled in the morning for our hikes. If you are looking for a great place to stay that is affordable you will not be disappointed. I would definitely stay here again if I visited Killarney again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My first time to Killarney and as it turned out only had a quick overnight stay overnight. I suffered significant flight delay from US to Dublin which pushed back my arrival several hours. Greta was extremely accommodating of my late arrival near midnight. I was very grateful to see her smile and her genuine concern that I settled quickly so that I could rest. I can't remember my room number, but it was a queen at the top of the stairs overlooking the front of the house. The room was relatively spacious for an Irish B&B. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Plenty of lighting and sockets for charging. Shower stall was small and water pressure light, but functional. Breakfast was plentiful with cold and warm options. Greta's husband mans the kitchen. I believe the house was full with people of all ages from a variety of countries. Parking looked ample.

I would recommend to others and would consider for a return trip to Killarney.

Thank you, Greta, for taking care of me!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2018

B&B located in 5 min walk from centre of town. Nice sunny room and comfortable bed. Owner Greta is very nice and helpful person. Good breakfast with selection of cooked food and cereals. Try scones, they are fab!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Al and Greta were great hosts! The house was in a neighborhood about 10 min walk from the sites in town, restaurants and pubs. Killarney is bustling but the B&B was nice and quiet. Greta was so attentive and friendly. I felt like I knew her all my life! I would definitely recommend Algret B&B.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple