“Very good food”

Khao Asian Street Food
Ranked #16 of 198 Restaurants in Killarney
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: We are an Asian street food restaurant in the heart of Killarney town. Our menu covers various aspects of Asian cuisine which has something for every palate. We refrain from the use of chemicals and other harmful additives which can be considered detrimental to ones health. We use the freshest ingredients from local markets and encourage the prosperity of the local economy.
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my pad Thai and the price was very reasonable for the quality. Only disappointment was the customer service. Our server did not smile once and was completely unengaged. Not sure why they would have someone on the front line that has absolutely no personality or interest in doing her job.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Best Asian food outside of Asia, and trust me, I have tried a lot!!!
Pho Bo was absolutely gorgeous with a broth packed full of flavour!
Staff are brilliant and very interactive! Very friendly and chatty! I will be going back to Killarney soon just for this restaurant!

It is that good!!!!

3  Thank muttleymorg
Reviewed 1 February 2018

Fantastic! Cannot fault a thing! Lovely, lovely meal! The only thing I didnt love was a man, who I assumed was the owner, on the phone talking loudly through the entire meal but that wasnt major! The food made it worth it! :)

1  Thank Miss_Molly_ie
Reviewed 19 January 2018

We had watched a late game on television and decided that a takeaway was our best and probably only option for food. Having eaten here previously and enjoyed we decided to try their takeaway. Whilst it was tasty I was the only one who finished their meal which I would state was a decent portion. Regret to say that I spent a lot of time during the night getting up to drink water. Boy was the food salty. We have eaten here before and thoroughly enjoyed the food and would return again but will avoid the takeaway in future.

2  Thank olivermccann
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Fantastic vegetarian and vegan options to please everyone. Spicy Asian food. Many vegetarian and vegan options to please everyone

1  Thank coreydob