See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived at B and B and room acceptable. Returned after wedding to find room not cleaned, bed not made and no toilet paper . (had to use own tissues) Very unacceptable for a fee of 75 euros per night. Totally disappointed. Would not recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jo1421
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The welcome was warm and friendly, the room was very clean and the breakfast was really filling and was freshly cooked. The area was very quite at night so i got a peaceful sleep. Check out was quick and i was welcomed back

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I have read a few negative reviews here and would not entirely agree.I did not meet Maureeen in my two day stay there but a young couple who were fine. Anything I requested , I got such a s a spare phone charger and access to a tv room. There is internet in the room and it is fast. The room was clean but the towels could have matched and they were not changed the next day. Nor was the bed made up after the first night but that did not really bother me a I was happy with a clean roof over my head. Its a ten minute walk into town. Breakfast was neither too much not too little. I booked over the internet and there was no problem with paying the agreed sum.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2016

had a nice welcome Tralee was very busy race week down the road in Listowel was lucky to get a room .nice room only one thing put me off bath room not connected had to go out of room in and out .but was happy with all else .breakfast was nice and made to order,next time in Tralee I will be back

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

The room was big but could have been cleaner, but was ok. The bed was big but the blanket was without a cover and there were just a bed sheet between. The entrance of the house smells like old smoke but luckily not in dither room. The owner was friendly and we got breakfast as we like.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple