Courtyard Irish Holiday Cottages
US$106
  • Restaurant
US$280
US$169
Tralee Benners Hotel(Tralee)(Great Value!)
US$97
Travelocity
The Willows(Tralee)
US$86
US$107
All reviewssconeson arrivalbed cottagestayed here for a weekring of kerrycomfortable bedsfamily holidaythoroughly enjoyed our staydouble roomdingle peninsulamyratennisblennervillestovefireplacefurnitureensuite
Reviewed 31 October 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from a fabulous 3 nights in the courtyard cottages. Our holiday house was so cosy and beautiful. Our four kids had so much freedom and fun playing in the playground and in the tennis courts. Myra was such a fantastic host and made us the best brownies ( as well as arriving at the house with wine and chocolates) all such special touches. We will definitely be returning

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank lorrhj
Reviewed 30 October 2014

Myself, my husband and our two boys are just back from a fantastic stay at the courtyard cottages. It was absolutely perfect and we had such a wonderful time. We arrived to the most fantastic welcome from Myra and our cottage was amazing with such beautiful extra touches. From the welcome pack to the fantastic decor it was just perfect. We will definitely be booking another visit next year and I will definitely be recommending it to family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Holidaymaker57
Reviewed 30 September 2014

I recently stayed at the courtyard cottages with my partner and two children. What a beautiful place the cottages are enchanting, comfortable and everything you could want for a relaxing break. Myra the owner is a lovely lady who greets you with the warmest of smiles. On arrival you are treated to homemade scones, chocolates, wine and freshly cut flowers. All the furniture is lovely and comfortable and the cottage is sparkling clean. I would thouroghly recommend this place to anyone who wants a relaxing break away from everyday life to escape to your own little bubble of perfection. I'm already planning my next trip, I only wish I could of stayed for longer.

• Stayed: September 2014
2  Thank Collette J
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We have just had a most enjoyable week staying at the Courtyard. The standard of accomodation here is top class. Beautiful welcome from Myra and she makes your stay very pleasant . Beautiful interiors with fantastic facilities hotel standard bed linen and towels. I will revisit later in the year.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Molcoco
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed at the courtyard cottages last year for a few days and I couldnt have been happier with the place. Myra is just brilliant, so friendly and advising us on places to visit during our stay. The cottages where so lovely, beautifully kept, warm and welcoming. A home from home in fact I could of stayed there it was so nice. The little touches that Myra makes from the candles lighting to the scones, wine and chocolates on arrival and the freshly cut flowers, just add that little extra special touch to our stay. Hope to be back there in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family