“Fab Lunch menu ”
Review of Zuni

Zuni
Ranked #5 of 250 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: European
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Lunch menu is fabulous! Visited Kilkenny twice the past few weeks and both times I looked forward to lunch in Zuni. Highly recommended.

1  Thank AoifeMK81
Write a ReviewReviews (1,100)

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and a good choice on the menu,try something different and you won't be disappointed, staff very attentive, will be back

1  Thank Peter D
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Really good resto in Kilkenny and one of the most exclusive. Interior looks great and staff are very efficient. We had the steak which was excellent. For a special occasion.

1  Thank DarrenOC
Paul B, Owner at Zuni, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you very much. Really glad you enjoyed your visit.
Regards

Paul

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Our family came here to celebrate my father's retirement.

Our booking was lost so we were told we could only have a table for a limited time which set the tone straight away. My father didn't want a drink because of this which really detracted from his experience.

After the mains our orders were taken for dessert. 30 minutes after the order only 3 desserts arrived with the rest of us waiting another 15 minutes before anyone come to our table. No discount offered, no sincere apology for putting us through such an unenjoyable experience.

We left feeling anxious and unsatisfied. What a horrible way to start your retirement.

Paul B, Owner at Zuni, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Hi David
Thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry you had a disappointing evening. I just want to clarify a few things. When you arrived at 6.30pm last Saturday, we did not have booking for you in our diary. Luckily, I had just received a cancellation and I had a table of 7 available until 8pm. I explained this to you and you said that was fine.
Regarding the desserts, I now see that your waiter ordered only three Lemon Alaska instead of five and I can only apologies for that.
Regards
Paul

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Food in Zuni always lives up to the billing whether it’s a lunchtime meeting or family meal. Recently bought a voucher for our brother in laws 40th birthday, the day they are due to stay overnight their children became ill, contacted Zuni and they couldn’t have been more accommodating and rescheduled without any issue, now that’s what you call service and putting the customer first
Denise