The Savoy Hotel(Limerick)
US$118
  • Pool
US$64
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$177
US$85
US$74
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$96
Ballyhoura Hostel(Limerick)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$86
All reviewsbusy barpopular with the localsinto town for dinnergreat place to watchlovely barworked finecity centregreat atmospherefire alarmbar foodennis roadno liftthe staff was friendly and helpfulcheck in was easystayed two nightsfriendly hotelbar downstairs
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Stayed for night and I would consider again. Nice place to spend a quality time, lovely bar and delicious food. Service was efficient, lady at the reception was very helpful and friendly, clean and tidy room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I have been staying here for about 25 years and wrote in my last review that I was still paying the same price. Well the price has gone up, the hotel has been upgraded and it is now definitely a city centre establishment.
The service was as good as ever and the room was comfortable although my preference would be to have another one as throughout the night there was the hum oo electrical or other power equipment in the background. Everything was exceptionally clean.
The bar food is as good as ever, and very good value. This is a friendly, popular venue and you get to see and hear the locals. Breakfast is splendid and the mini-version is definitely enough to set you up for the day.
The request to pay in advance for the whole stay seems to have become the norm in Ireland but I was surprised that it was no longer possible to run up a meal tab. Perhaps there have been problems.
I have always enjoyed my stays at Woodfield House but given the price increase, which I did know about in advance, it’s probably my last. Its price structure is correct but probably not for holiday makers spending a lengthy stay in Ireland, as I was.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to watch a match, have a few drinks & catch up with friends - service is always friendly & efficient. Good facilities for smokers too, but heaters need to be on more as weather turns colder

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed over for one night as we were attending a match in the Gaelic Grounds which was only a few minutes walk away. Check in was hassle free. Spacious and clean bedroom & bathroom although could be modernised a tad. Bed was very comfy, had a great sleep with no noise. Lovely bar/bar food with a nice atmosphere & great value. Staff I thought could be a little friendlier. The hotel has many parking spaces to the rear. I would consider staying here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Woodfield house was a wonderful place to stay just outside of downtown Limerick (about a 20 min walk). Check -in was easy with very friendly staff. Our room was comfortable and roomy. No lift available, tho- which was fine as our room as just up one level of stairs so not a problem for us. Attached pub was fun and friendly and we did not hear any noise from it in our room. We walked into town for dinner, and took a cab back afterward. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple