“Satisfied with our drinks.”
Review of Dove Cote

Dove Cote
Ranked #166 of 331 Restaurants in Limerick
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After visiting the tourist information point and learning all about Adare from the historical exhibition, the next stop for my mother, brother and I was to Dovecote Restaurant for a caffeine/hot chocolate fix. When we arrived we found it to be a busy place, but understandably so as it not only offers a range of hot and cold drinks, but a breakfast, lunch, salad and kids menu as well as sweet treats. We didn’t eat, but were satisfied with our drinks.

The venue itself is bright and spacious with quirky table settings and splashes of bright pink to make it pop. My favourite part is the dove mural on the wall.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Last time I called here I did not have a great experience. While passing through last week the people I was with suggested we try it again. I must say the staff were friendly and welcoming. The food was beautiful and fresh and go back again if I got the same service. Much improved from last time I visited and I am glad I gave it a second chance.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Very very nice place ideas historical exhibit goals count in the heart of Adair nice place to have a breakfast and line some history very very nice people remember I dare a great place to start

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Set back a bit off Adare’s main road, we stopped in for a Sunday breakfast on our July road trip vacation. There is outside patio dining, but my wife and I chose inside dining on this chilly morning. We ordered quiches and coffees by the patio window. The meals were brought over shortly and were very good. It was a relaxing, no rush environment that started the day off right.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for a cuppa, friends ordered a full Irish breakfast and a chicken club sandwich.
Both were very happy with the food they received. I was surprised at the decent amount of filling in the sandwich. The breakfast looked ok.
The sweet treats on display looked delicious.
I am not GF, but I noted there was a separate menu available for those with gluten issues, so have added a photo of what is available.