All reviewsbreaffy woodskids clubfamily breakwoods barfamily hotelface paintingleisure centrecaptain jackmain hotelballoon makingevery eveningfootball pitchhealy macslovely groundsextensive groundspool staffgreat for kids
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I just had a gorgeous lunch today in Healy Macs bar. Really enjoyed the food, but the service was just fantastic the staff was so friendly and welcoming one in particular her name was Mairéad she really looked after use and mad use feel very relaxed and comfortable. We most certainly will be returning and can't wait.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Had a bite to eat with a friend in the bar. Food was simple & delicious bar was clean & had ample staff. Tanya couldn't do enough for us she was polite & engaged in conversation when she passed our table, while we waited for our order. She is a breath of fresh air and a credit to the staff at breaffy. Enjoyed our visit & would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I am so disappointed with our experience this morning at this hotel. I am annoyed at myself for making such a bad choice of venue to meet up with friends that had travelled a long way to meet me for a long overdue visit.
We planned to meet for morning coffee at 11am and I presumed there would be a nice choice of freshly baked accompaniments to choose from.
I was so embarrassed to be seated in a cold bar with my friends with little choice and poor service. Our order took a long time to be taken, I had to go to the bar to request the waitress to take our order. There was Limited choice... fruit scones and sambos served til 12 only.
Scones were definitely not homemade, they appeared to be the chewy reheated from frozen type, NOT GOOD. They were nicely presented however with pretend cream and jam.
COLD hot chocolate was served, yes we did ask for a reheat.
The milk jug had a yellow ring of old milk clotted on the inside. POOR HOUSE KEEPING!
I was just so embarrassed, I didn’t make issue with it in front of my friends, I just hope they didn’t see it.
I will be making a better choice of venue next time.
This venue did not sell a good picture of what Mayo hospitality is about.

1  Thank Birdeen
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Stayed here again because of the football match! Great hotel, lovely rooms and breakfast is great!! Great craic in the bar that night! We always stay here when Dublin play Mayo in the league! Nice to show them how to play the game :) up the Dubs

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 February 2018

This Hotel looks good from outside , when driving up to it, Reception staff are very friendly and helpful, but after that we where very disappointed with our stay, given the price we paid for our room which was close to Prices in Dublin... Room was very basic and looked like it had the beds just put anywhere in the room. Wall sockets placed high up on walls, no chair or table in the room. Room was nothing like the published pictures. Bathroom was very old style , shower was something from the 1980s... We had some food in the bar around 9.30pm as the restaurant in the adjoining hotel was closed. The food was just terrible. We had breakfast the next morning and most of it was just Luke warm. Wont stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family