1,933 results
All reviewsfour poster bedsister hotelcastle court hotelswimming poolbusy hotelleisure centreresidents barhen partylovely hoteldeluxe roomreception staffspa sulawedding receptiontop classwestport plazafrom start to finishwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Just back from another trip to the beautiful Castlecourt Hotel with Elphin Day Centre active age group As usual we were looked after very well by the excellent staff. We always feel at home there and this year we had the beautiful weather so we sat outside and listened to the music provided every evening. Food as usual was fab and we were accommodated in rooms of our choice near lifts and stairs as we requested/ Will be back again in a few months. Thanks again to everyone in the Castlecourt.

Room Tip: Up grade to 4 poster room very comfortable beds.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
castlecourt1, Manager at The Castlecourt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear members of the Elphin Day centre Active Age group.

I want to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to each and every one of your members. We are always delighted to see you returning and we look forward to your next visit.
You were indeed blessed with the fabulous weather on this occasion and I am sure this only added to the enjoyment of your Westport experience.

We look forward to your return visit
Kind regards

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We had a dinner here and it was perfect, the hotel is very well maintained.
Everything is clean and the food is tasty.

The staff is very helpful, especially Marko who fulfilled our every request.
I would definetly suggest to visit this hotel as it offers good food for a decent price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kelsie1995

What a pleasure to learn that your dining experience with us was perfect and on my own behalf and on behalf of all of our team I want to thank you for sharing your experience with others by posting your review.

A special thank you for your kind comments in relation to Marco who is indeed a valuable member of our team and it will give me great pleasure to pass on your kind comments to him.

We look forward to your return visit
Kind Regars

Reviewed 23 June 2018

We stayed one night dinner b&b. This hotel is excellent value for money. Beautiful rooms, amazing food with great menu choices. The bar area is spacious and comfortable.
We had a lovely time the staff are very attentive and friendly we will definitely return.
Westport is a very pretty town and well worth visiting.

Room Tip: 313 is a lovely room with a huge 4 poster and jacuzzi
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Pamela

On behalf of our team here in The Castlecourt we want to thank you sincerely for taking the time to post this review on tripadvisor. I was delighted to learn that you found our hotel excellent value for money as we always strive to keep our rates as competitive as possible.

I am also delighted to learn that you will definitely be returning and a warm and friendly welcome awaits you on your return

Kindest regards

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Just spent 5 nights in the Castlecourt Hotel and found all hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Can highly recommend Spa treatments as i had an excellent facial. Delicious food and great choice of menu served in restaurant nightly. 4th time staying here and will be returning again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Col G

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and what a pleasure to learn that you will be returning again,
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our hotel as the location for your 5-night break and also for all your kind comments about our staff, Spa and menu options.

I look forward to welcoming you back

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Just had a meal here.
Waitress staff were very uninterested in my table.
Food only basic. Setting nice but won't be back. why can't staff be more friendly.Food isn't cheap by any means so you'd expect better service.
Managers hear me please as I'm a tour driver.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Robert R
castlecourt1, Manager at The Castlecourt Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Robert R

I read your review with great disappointment and I would greatly appreciate if you would consider contacting me at dutymgr@castlecourthotel.ie to discuss the issues which you have raised in your review in more detail.
Our Guest experience is of paramount importance to us and we would always take great pride in the level of service which we provide. I am greatly saddened to learn from your comments that your experience was not in keeping with our usual high standards and we are most embarrassed that we not only failed you the customer but also ourselves.
Your feedback is of great importance to us as it highlights areas for improvement and a little further information would greatly assist me in taking corrective action so that your experience remains an isolated one.

Hoping to hear from you and to have the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel.

Kindest Regards