Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club
US$102
Hotels.com
Central Hotel Tullamore(Tullamore)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Restaurant
Sea Dew Guesthouse(Tullamore)(Great Value!)
US$75
Gormagh B&B(Tullamore)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,312 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantmain barcharleville restaurantwould highly recommend this hotelfrom start to finishwedding receptioncourse mealout of this worldtop classfantastic hotelresidents barnext morningwedding venuecentre of townreception areagreat atmospheregreat weekend
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I made a booking over the phone for the Bistro for my husbands and friends joint 40th birthday, I chose the Celebrate package. It's brilliant value at €30 per person and this included champagne and strawberries too!
I had even rang two days previous and had enquired about possibly putting a picture on the menu and this was not a problem, it turned out lovely on the night and we have it as a keepsake now too.
The girl serving us was delightful and friendly, making sure we had enough of everything. The food was lovely and we stayed there for the night!
I had cheekily mentioned to the manager about a few passes for the nightclub (we were trying to relive our youth!) and she organised no problem at all. We went for a dance and had a great laugh! All in all no request was too big/small well done to the Bridge House Hotel we will be back.

The 40 something year olds!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Louise L, General Manager at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear hav_a_laugh

Thank you for your fantastic review. Dawn and her team in Char Bistro are delighted with your feedback. We love looking after parties and special occasions here at The Bridge House Hotel and I am happy that you and your party had such a great time.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Char Bistro and The Bridge House Hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We had our Christmas party at the bridge house hotel , it was lovely and relaxing. I love the disco bar, it’s always great fun. I had been before. We travelled from newbridge. It’s well worth the trip down. everyone had a great time. We will definitely be back

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Michelle S
Louise L, General Manager at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Michelle S

Thank you for your lovely review. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a super time at your Christmas party with us.
It was also great to hear that you are planning on staying with us again, and all of the team here at The Bridge House Hotel are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Arrived pretty early. Went into the hotel just to let them know we had parked in the hotel car park. Got to check in and staff offered to take our bags and offered to ring us when the room was ready. There was no need as we were booked in to do the Tullamore Dew tour. Very friendly and helpful staff at the reception desk. On arrival back we picked up our keys. Room was very clean ,if a little dated . All you could need was supplied. Lovely comfy beds and linen. Went to the lobby to meet a family member who joined us for dinner. Superb food, top class and great waiting staff. Nothing was a problem. Had a drink in both bars and very friendly staff too. Excellent smoking facilities. Couldn't recommend this hotel enough. It was all we expected and more. Will definitely be back. Well done to the hotel and their team of staff.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Regina F

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. The team and I are so appreciative of your great feedback.
It is fantastic to read that you will be coming back to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Booked into the Excutive suite 220 for Valentine's day and night. Arrived slightly early but room was ready. Beautiful room. Pictures shown. Staff in the leisure centre are just brillant, So helpful. The outdoor hydropool could do with being hotter. There was a free fruit champagne cocktail available for me to enjoy, maybe cause of Valentine's. Next went up to the italian restaurant for our meal. As it was Ash Wednesday, we kept away from the dishes with meat. Salmon was on the menu but I asked a female member of Staff would it be possible to have seabass instead. It was. The food and Staff were excellent and in high spirits which made the night more special. A young Staff member even wished us a love valentine's evening. Communication between staff was polite. I overheard, I have to persume the manager, the Lady at the cash register, even praising the same Staff member above, for the great job that she was going. I love to hear and see staff members being respected and given encouragment by higher members of the hotel. It gives, for a great atmosphere. As I am writing this in the middle of the night, I will be expecting the same care and attention with my breakfast in the same restaurant. I would recommend paying the extra to upgrade to a suite. Well done to all in the Bridgehouse.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear scremmer

Thank you for your great review of your recent experience with us. It is always lovely to get such super feedback, and the team here at The Bridge House Hotel are delighted you had such a great time.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

From the minute we arrived we were greeted by friendly polite and professional staff .This was a first time visit at this hotel although the room is slightly dated it's spotless clean with great shower in the bathroom tea & coffee also in the room .Both bars in the hotel provide excellent attentive service we had lunch in the main bar when we arrived we enjoyed it had dinner in char bistro again food very good service excellent live music in both bars that night breakfast again couldn't be faulted plenty of choices to suit every taste we had dinner in balcone restaurant Sunday night a very good meal I even sent compliments to the chef the wait staff again were polite friendly and professional again live music in the main bar brilliant live band we also used the leisure centre twice over the weekend the staff here also super leisure centre well equipped we thoroughly enjoyed our stay here hats off to you the staff here are a true credit to the hotel I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a stay here

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Louise L, General Manager at Bridge House Hotel, Spa and Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear IrishCruisers

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at The Bridge House Hotel.
The team and I are delighted that you had such an enjoyable time with us and thank you for your kind comments. It was particularly nice to hear your great feedback on our food quality.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Bridge House Hotel again very soon.

Many Thanks