- Location (20 min walk from town, short drive from activities)
- Friendly staff - especially Rachel on front desk
- Decent breakfast
- Good gym / leisure centre
- Free parking
- Room was clean with a good-sized bathroom containing a bath/shower combo.
- Hotel is beginning to look a little 'worn' and could use some investment.
- Some of the restaurant food was not up to scratch - particularly the cheesecake (sorry chef!)
- Strong smell of smoke in corridors
- Untidy corridors cluttered with with dirty glasses, empty plates and untidy cleaning trolleys
- Flimsy locks on bedroom doors
- Room opened onto the back garden, with thin glass and flimsy locks.
- Room was a long walk from Reception.
- Poor sleep quality due to music in bar until 1am.
If you are looking for a family friendly atmosphere, or just a place to rest your head at night, this is for you, but don't expect the Four Seasons.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking