“We placed an order tonight”
Review of Hard Wok Kafe

Hard Wok Kafe
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Hedge End
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We placed an order tonight and what we had the chicken was like rubber they have gone down in my experience and this isn’t the first time

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 14 November 2020

Was told by a few people a while ago Hard Wok was good. We ordered take away & collected, one of the worst i have had for a while. Spicy chicken was like rubber, tough as old boot & very dried up. Chefs special ribs, meat (what there was) was tough, & more grissle than meat, noodles looked dead, must have been prepared long ago. Beef in black sauce was ok. Wont be going there any more, very dissapointed.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank blackcar1948
Reviewed 9 June 2020

I Ordered a £96 delivery last night for a birthday tea for my 7 year old grandson when it arrived there was 2 portions of chicken balls Missing only the sauce arrived I telephoned and politely explained I even apologised for being a nuisance only to be
Told I was lying and they had delivered them they also made me pay another £20 for what I had already paid for to have it delivered again if it hadn’t have been his birthday I would not have bothered. Customer service is appalling very sad as we have used them for a long time but never again !!

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank karenu828
Reviewed 6 March 2020

The food was superb, only thing was the portion sizes were bigger than our appetites. The food was well cooked. Will be going back again without a doubt.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank stuartpB480AA
Reviewed 5 February 2020 via mobile

Had a chinese takeaway from here saturday, very busy and 30 min wait but I take that as a good sign! Good value for money, chicken chow main and chilli beef a highlight, we will be back!

Date of visit: February 2020