“very enjoyable experience”

Add it.
SeaSpa
Ranked #2 of 6 things to do in Rosslare
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Used this spa about ten times, always relaxing, experienced staff, the pool is my favourite part and the heated loungers. Recommend the signature treatment, good value for money. You are allowed to spend half an hour to indulge in the pool and saunas before a treatment, so it is never crowded. Love this place.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

A really lovely spa with plenty of treatments on offer and a first class staff. Love the heated beds and the hot stone massage....incredibly relaxing.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Excellent quality treatment and treatment rooms, beautiful facilities but pool could be bigger. Staff were pleasant and helpful but overly time conscious which detracted from the experience a little. Automatic 10% gratuity not appreciated either but overall good value for money.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Had a fab day at the spa. We were so relaxed we had to take a little snooze when we were done.
The Ladies doing our treatment we so friendly and accomadating. Would def be tempted to do again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2012

however I tried to book it in advance and received no confirmation, I wasn't aware it was booked until the spa rang my room as I hadn't showed up for the facial, I checked my junk mail and the email never appeared!