Abbey House Bed & Breakfast
  • Pool
US$127
US$95
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Talbot Wexford(Wexford)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$92
Travelocity
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$157
US$91
US$96
US$182
Agoda.com
St. George Guest House(Wexford)(Great Value!)
US$75
Agoda.com
All reviewsher husbandb bscentral locationsituated perfectlyfull irish breakfastbreakfast was excellentone nighthelpful hostsfriendly place to staystay there againwonderful staybrown breadfamily roomminute walkopera festivalcomfortable bedsfree wifi
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Georgina was a great host to communicate with prior to arrival and also when we arrived. The room was clean and comfortable. Located right in town, we walked to a great fish and chip shop, recommended by Georgina, and had a wonderful first evening in Ireland, eating fish and chips at the seaside. We had a wonderful full Irish breakfast and a great hot pot of tea the next morning before driving to Kinsale. You cannot go wrong with a host like Georgina and this perfect location!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Thank you thank you!! I love when I get good reviews, it makes my job all the more rewarding. It was a pleasure having you in my home and I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Georgina was a great host and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I was traveling with my college-age son on a Saturday and we closed the pubs down while not being too far from the b&b. Parking is easy and free, across the street at White's Hotel. I hope to be back with my wife soon!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thnaks a mill! It was a pleasure having you and Ronan in my home and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

We stayed 2 nights at this B&B. We had 2 rooms because we were traveling with our young adult sons. Georgina was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was fantastic. My sons only complaint (they are 20 and 22) was the strength of the WiFi signal.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Cathie thanks a mill for your review. There was a couple of days where we ourselves thought the Wi-Fi was slow, it is better now but I will ask my supplier to have a look at it! Thank you again and it was a pleasure having you all in my home.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

Stayed for three nights while at an event at Clayton Whites across the road. Convenience and comfort at a fraction of the price! First 2 nights was in a single room on the second floor - very quiet and cosy. I actually preferred this room to the double I was moved to on the third night even though the double was bigger and posher - as it was a floor down it was noisier as people went past, and I like having a shelf by the bed to put things on. Georgina is very friendly and helpful and the choice of breakfast is very good.

Room Tip: Top floor is quieter and may have views towards the harbour
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Hi Sue, thanks a mill for your review. I laughed at 'posher' sounds good! I agree with you about the shelf have discussed this at length with my husband. He thinks people might hit their heads if put above bed but I think his just trying to avoid doing the work. Will look at this again and hopefully again you return we will have sorted it out. Thanks again. Georgina

Reviewed 19 April 2016

I recently stayed here for a week as I was in Wexford for work in the National Opera House. Every aspect of the B&B is comfortable and well kept, and Georgina is very accommodating. I had a lovely room at the top of the house with a comfortable bed, and an *excellent* shower. The B&B is close to the train and bus station, and to the centre of the town. This will definitely be my first option when booking accommodation in Wexford again. Thanks, Georgina!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

I wasn't having a good day but your review gave me a lift. Thanks a mill for going out of your way to write me a review.