US$136
US$259
US$110
US$147
US$142
St. George Guest House(Wexford)(Great Value!)
US$73
Maple Lodge(Wexford)
US$89
Faythe Guesthouse(Wexford)(Great Value!)
US$94
All reviewsher husbandb bscentral locationbreakfast was excellentfull irish breakfastone nightbrown breadfamily roomhome away from homewonderful staynext morningexcellent locationgeorginairelandfab
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Georgina was a lovely host, and I received a warm welcome upon my arrival at Abbey House. The bedroom/ en-suite bathroom were both spotlessly clean and well equipped/ decorated. The Irish breakfast every morning was freshly cooked and tasted great, and there was a wide selection of cereals/ juices etc available.
Only a few minutes walk from shops/ amenities, Abbey House is centrally located, and i would have no hesitation in recommending to others.
I certainly hope to stay at Abbey House on my next visit to Wexford

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thanks a mill for your lovely review. I look forward to seeing you again.

GEorgina

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Every year we explore a new corner of Ireland, so we have been to a lot of Irish B&Bs. The Abbey will be high on our list to return! The hostess, Georgina, was a wonderful help is suggesting things to do, places to eat and set an example of friendliness that few can match. She even express posted something we left behind to our hotel in Dublin!
The rooms are not luxury rooms, but they are neat and clean and cheap. The hot Irish breakfast is yummy and the location is perfect, right in the middle of the town within walking distance of everything!

Room Tip: I recommend the Abbey if you plan to be out and about, not if you intend to hang out in your room. I give them an enthusiastic thumbs up!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

My life is so much easier when I have nice people in my home. I thank you very much for staying with me. You never know maybe I will have the pleasure to have you and Katie again. Thanks a mill! Georgina

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful B&B! The best nights sleep we had in Ireland. Clean, quiet, comfortable, great location and the kindest hosts! Their attention to detail and quality was first class. We most highly recommend the Abbey House.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. As you can imagine I work hard here and it is great to hear my work has paid off and you enjoyed your stay in my home. Georgina

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Prime location, spotlessly clean, hearty breakfast, and caring helpful hosts Georgina and Bernard. Nothing was too much trouble for lovely hosts, who were especially solicitous for our disabled colleague.
Staying here made my experience of the opera festival perfect.
Highly recommended

Room Tip: I stayed in room 8. Double glazing meant the room was quiet (in spite of being centrally located) and cosy. Lovely view from top floor room
Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Feluka, Owner at Abbey House Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you very much for your review. My life is made easier when I have lovely easy going people like yourself staying in my home. I look forward to seeing you again.
Georgina

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice B & B, in the centre but calm and quiet. We had a charming room with good beds and en suite bath, breakfast was excellent and Georgina, our hostess, the nicest of persons! We will certainly be back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple