Free cancellation until 27/07
US$106
US$99
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

The Meetings(Arklow)
US$129
US$96
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$96
  • Breakfast included
US$225
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe main hotelgolf coursesmall balconywoodenbridge golf clubwooden bridgeoldest hotelresidents loungebeautiful locationold stylebar foodold world charmboth nightsnext morningcharming hotelsingle bedsunday lunchirish hospitality
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed for two nights in this beautiful location. The staff went above and beyond to assist with requests that they weren't required to do. Breakfast was delicious. Would definitely stay again. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Chloe O, Front Office Manager at Woodenbridge Hotel & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Kaynewman401,

Thank you for your review, we are pleased you enjoyed your break-away with us. We appreciate your thoughtful feedback and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits to Woodenbridge Hotel & Lodge.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here on a golfing break, hotel is very well positioned to play a number of courses in the area.
We stayed in the Lodge, which was very quiet and ensured a good nights sleep each night, rooms were spacious and clean and fortified by a good breakfast each morning we were ready for the day.
Staff were very helpful in dealing with our various queries

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us here in Woodenbridge Hotel & Lodge. We are pleased you enjoyed your golfing break with us. I have to agree with you, the Lodge is very peaceful and relaxing, especially with the Aughrim river flowing alongside. All reviews are displayed in staff-areas, the staff will be delighted to receive such a complimentary review. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon for another enjoyable golfing-break.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very warm and friendly staff also very helpful would recommend to family and friends came for a funeral would definently come again very kind and friendly staff couldn't have been nicer even as you drive in lovely appearance from the outside flowers were lovely

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear kbrien486556,

It is a pleasure to receive your five star review, we appreciate your feedback. I shall pass all your wonderful comments along to all our Woodenbridge team members. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for the second time last weekend. The first time I stayed with my boyfriend I loved the place, and was delighted to be able to go back last weekend solo. It is honestly one of the most beautiful, peaceful settings and I love that the lodge is a bit off on its own, so if you want to escape the lively hotel you can.

I would just say that both times I have stayed the staff have seemed under savage pressure. I was left on my own a lot during both trips and had to pop up to the bar to order extra food or ask for drinks/ask for plates to be collected etc. I wouldn't mind that but I was waiting at the bar for long periods as everyone seems to be very hectic. All lovely once you manage to get someone to talk to you.

Also while I love the lodge, I think maybe it may need a bit of an upgrade soon. I could hear my neighbours conversation (through the wall) about Brexit as I was falling asleep, and they woke me up arguing about an hour later about what sounded like a child having their bike stolen. Uncomfortable to say the least and tbh not really acceptable.

Will definitely be back, but wish these details would be fixed as the place really could be something unbelievable

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My third visit to this most beautiful part of Ireland . The hotel was as welcoming and accommodating as always, breakfast quality, Guinness as good as ever and golf courses at Woodenbridge, Arklow and Macreddin were great to play. Recommend the hotels golf packages!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Chloe O, Front Office Manager at Woodenbridge Hotel & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear DrNeeMac,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you have enjoyed your continued visits to us here in the Woodenbridge Hotel & Lodge. I shall pass your comments along to all of the Woodenbridge team members. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your return for another competitive game of golf.