“Great time ”
Review of Big Sky

Big Sky
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

What a nice day kids had lots of fun the Easter activities were great, well worth 2 pound.hat off to all the staff inc jamie

Big_Sky_Management, Guest Relations Manager at Big Sky, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Gavin,

Thanks for the lovely review. We are glad you enjoyed the special Easter activities and that the staff served you well. I will be sure to pass on your compliments.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

All reviews
"toddler"
"refurb"
"supervision"

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I'm not the sort to normally write a review but I was that impressed by the changes Big Sky have made I thought I would make the effort. I used to be a frequent visitor many years ago when my son was young. Wet school holiday amusement, birthday parties and the sort. It was always fun. But I recently went with my friends young children and things have changed, and for the better. Changing the entrance area has made a big difference. I can recommend Big Sky - still!

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for the brilliant review. We are really happy to hear that you were impressed with the new refurbishment. A lot of planning and investment was put into the refurbishment to ensure both adults and children had a good experience and it is very pleasing to hear that you had a great time.

We do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We held our sons 7th birthday party here on Saturday & had an excellent time, there was a slight issue with a gas leak, however it was handled very professionally & we were kept informed with what was happening. Jamie was our host & she was excellent, great with the children & made my Son feel super special, she couldn't do enough for us & nothing was any trouble. The manager was also brilliant, checking everyone was ok & that we were being well looked after, which was fab as she was clearly very busy, doing other jobs. My son & his friends came away having had a very good time & very happy children. So big thank to Big Sky.

Dear Karren, thanks for the great review. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to Jamie and the manager and I am glad they looked after your party so well. On the day of your party, as you mentioned, we had a potential gas leak which was immediately attended to. Fortunately such events are exceedingly rare and the issue has been completely resolved.

We are glad the children had a great time and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I’m not one for leaving reviews normally but felt the need to today. I visited Big sky yesterday with my 2 youngest children, it was freezing, and I was annoyed. However then I experienced what I can only describe as the best customer service I’ve had, the staff were amazing, the manager couldn’t have been more sorry, was so helpful, I didn’t get her name but the manager and the staff team did their best to raise spirits and deal with many annoyed people. Thank you big sky staff my faith is restored.

Thanks for the fantastic review. It is very pleasing to hear that the customer service was excellent. I will be sure to pass your compliments to the team. Unfortunately on the day you visited our heating was broken, but this has since been rectified.

We do hope to see you again in the future.