Alexa House(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$98
Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$65
CrownePlaza.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$62
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Arden House(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
The Arc Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
Acomb Lodge(Harrogate)
1,855 results
All reviewsexecutive roomcar parksignatures restaurantsignature restaurantbudget roomtown centreper nightlovely hoteltwo nightsgood sizewould stay againevening mealroom was largefirst morninggroupon dealmodern bathroombiscuits
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Kimberley hotel for the night after travelling back from Paris to Leeds airport. As soon as we got to reception, we were amazed at Richard's service at the front desk. He was very friendly, answered all of our questions and gave us some advice as to what we could do the day after, since we had never been to Harrogate before. Although he informed us of the lovely restaurants around Harrogate, after a long, delayed journey back from Paris we wanted to order a takeaway and have an early night, and Richard was very kind to have some plates and cutlery ready for our food arriving. The room was cosy, nicely decorated and had everything we needed. We will most definitely be coming back if we are in the area- 5 star customer service!

1  Thank cprest77
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I was treated to a overnight stay at the Kimberley Hotel by my partner, for Valentine’s Day/Birthday.
Our room was excellent, clean, modern , spacious and everything you would want. Also the complimentary bottle of wine, crisps chocolates and water was an added touch.
The parking is a little confined and there is £6 charge , also it’s tight with not that much room between spaces.
My partner paid for B&B with the special evening meal with it being valentine day, this for me was the only downside, my opinion was the meal I ordered was terrible . We both ordered steak with the £10 supplement on each meal, however when the meals came neither of us could actually eat any of it , so we politely returned the food . The guy in charge was obviously a little offended in us returning the food and offered us replacement meals , which we declined. To be fair he did try his best on resolving the matter and did serve my partner with a sweet assortment.
On the whole , the hotel/room was amazing ... the food not so much. Would definitely stay again but would eat elsewhere.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My Husband suprised me with a stay in harrogate at The Kimberley Hotel for my Birthday. Our room was lovely with a big comfortable bed, lovely bathroom and all mod cons. Parking was £6 per night and all staff were friendly and approachable. We had a full 3 course meal in the evening and breakfast the following morning which were all lovely and cooked to perfection. Nothing was too much trouble and the Hotel was perfectly situated to explore Harrogate.

1  Thank ThePooles4
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I stayed here with my partner - admittedly it was using a Wowcher deal, but this did not mean the staff service/professionalism or room quality were reduced!
Highly recommend the little extra to upgrade to the executive room.
The restaurant food was good for the price, the waiting staff did seam somewhat under trained/new but this was not an issue (we all start somewhere).
Parking can be an issue as the spaces available (at the rear) are less then the rooms available, but this was the only real issue.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Cheeky_Monkeys_Hx
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Had a weekend break here with my husband and had a really good time. There is a car park at the rear of the hotel, which costs £6 a day to park there. The staff were really friendly and helpful and the hotel is only a short stroll from the centre of Harrogate. We had an evening meal on our first night, which was really nice and the breakfasts were excellent. We would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018