Crowne Plaza Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Harrogate Boutique Apartments(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$147
Ascot House Hotel Harrogate(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
US$77
The Arc Hotel(Harrogate)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$83
Agoda.com
Acomb Lodge(Harrogate)
1,856 results
All reviewsexecutive roomcar parksignatures restaurantsignature restaurantbudget roomtown centreper nightlovely hoteltwo nightsgood sizewould stay againevening mealroom was largefirst morninggroupon dealmodern bathroombiscuits
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely Hotel.Cant fault it.Staff Brillant.Food amazing.Room clean and fresh.Minutes walk into Harrogate.Definately recomend.parked in the conference centre as hotel car park was full.But literally minutes walk away from Hotel.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Staff lovely
Comfy room
Tv stuck on radio stations
Tv remote worn buttons
Good breakfast
Tomatoes and bacon cold
Poached eggs freshly made to order
Unfortunately, got runny eggs when asked specifically for non runny eggs
Location and free parking on street excellent

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank lmc41
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Kimberley hotel for the night after travelling back from Paris to Leeds airport. As soon as we got to reception, we were amazed at Richard's service at the front desk. He was very friendly, answered all of our questions and gave us some advice as to what we could do the day after, since we had never been to Harrogate before. Although he informed us of the lovely restaurants around Harrogate, after a long, delayed journey back from Paris we wanted to order a takeaway and have an early night, and Richard was very kind to have some plates and cutlery ready for our food arriving. The room was cosy, nicely decorated and had everything we needed. We will most definitely be coming back if we are in the area- 5 star customer service!

1  Thank cprest77
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I was treated to a overnight stay at the Kimberley Hotel by my partner, for Valentine’s Day/Birthday.
Our room was excellent, clean, modern , spacious and everything you would want. Also the complimentary bottle of wine, crisps chocolates and water was an added touch.
The parking is a little confined and there is £6 charge , also it’s tight with not that much room between spaces.
My partner paid for B&B with the special evening meal with it being valentine day, this for me was the only downside, my opinion was the meal I ordered was terrible . We both ordered steak with the £10 supplement on each meal, however when the meals came neither of us could actually eat any of it , so we politely returned the food . The guy in charge was obviously a little offended in us returning the food and offered us replacement meals , which we declined. To be fair he did try his best on resolving the matter and did serve my partner with a sweet assortment.
On the whole , the hotel/room was amazing ... the food not so much. Would definitely stay again but would eat elsewhere.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My Husband suprised me with a stay in harrogate at The Kimberley Hotel for my Birthday. Our room was lovely with a big comfortable bed, lovely bathroom and all mod cons. Parking was £6 per night and all staff were friendly and approachable. We had a full 3 course meal in the evening and breakfast the following morning which were all lovely and cooked to perfection. Nothing was too much trouble and the Hotel was perfectly situated to explore Harrogate.

1  Thank ThePooles4