“Super attentive staff”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I can’t believe that I haven’t been to this little Italian before. Why go to a big chain, when you can go to this lovely restaurant and have really beautiful food served by top quality staff. Some of our group went for the set 3 course dinner £12.95. Such brilliant value. We even had 3 scoops of ice cream as part of the deal.
I would highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Popped in for a quick lunchtime meal. The set menu was varied and the quality of the food was stunning, freshly prepared, hot and very tasty. Service was friendly and timely. Recommend both past and pizza

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 5 May 2018

This year was our 21st. wedding anniversary - and we took the opportunity to wander down memory lane. We used to visit the restaurant often back in the early days and wondered if over the years, it had changed much. We were not disappointed. It was still as fabulous a place as ever. Excellent ambiance, menu, service and food.It could not be faulted. Well done you guys xx

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018

After planning my soiree of watering holes around Gloucester without knowing where to end up I plumped for Topoly's as my last call but hadn't booked. As I passed by I popped in asking could they look after me in an hours time, and yes they could. Happy days. I wasn't disappointed either. There's an excellent team of keen yet unobtrusive young staff who do their very best to please.......and succeed. Did the food match the quality of the staff? Absolutely. Truly authentic Italian cuisine served piping hot, generous in size and fairly priced washed down with a decent Chianti. This is an absolute diamond of a restaurant and matched my expectations following my first visit last year. I'll certainly be going back when I next visit the town centre.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

If you haven’t been here already I would highly recommend to! The staff are friendly and the food is cooked fresh! Really tasty food I’ve tried he pizzas and the pastas and both really tasty! They accommodate for large groups as well as small! It’s a must try in Gloucester!

Date of visit: February 2018