See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Hello,
my name is Réjane. I stayed at Sue and Winston for just one single night.
But it was absolutely fantastic. My boyfriend who has been staying there fro quite a long time already told me about this great place, but I never expected such an amazing atmosphere.
Everything was clean, the room was really pretty and Sue and Sin are such great hosts. Thank you very much for being welcomed that way. I really recommend every guest to have dinner and breakfast at yours, since, they have been delicious!!
Thanks for everything!
Réjane

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
WinstonandSue, Owner at Jessamine Cottage Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Hi Réjane,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased you appreciated your stay here and glad you liked our dinners and breakfast! A convivial meal is a great way to round off a visit and we all enjoyed your company.

Sue and Winston

Reviewed 4 August 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at Jessamine Cottage in recent years, and once again I was not disappointed. I travel all over the country with my business and this has to be not only the best B & B in Swindon but up there with the best B & B's I have stayed in across the country.
Very conveniently located, with both Old Town and Swindon Centre within easy walking distance whether you are going shopping, here on business or visiting the many delicious eateries in the area. The rooms are spotlessly clean, the beds are simply amazing, and the en-suite facilities are superb. Sue and Winston are the perfect hosts, nothing is too much trouble for them, and they make you feel very welcome. The breakfasts are out of this world and the choices on offer from the menu are second to none! I cannot recommend this B & B enough for anyone looking for top quality accommodation in Swindon. They deserve five stars for their all round excellence! Thank you Sue and Winston again for a wonderful two weeks and I look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Every room is superb!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
WinstonandSue, Owner at Jessamine Cottage Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Dear Haddock,

So many thanks for your super review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your latest stay with us as much as we enjoyed having you. Glad the memory foam mattress hit the spot for you.

Winston and Sue

Reviewed 22 July 2013

my name is Matthias and I am an german apprentice. During my long term accomodation, I've stayed at the Jessamine Cottage for quite a long time. Sue and Winston (the owner of the cottage) are very pleasant people. They made me feel welcome from the first second on. Here are some impressions, i've collected all over the 3 months:
- Really beautiful house with some great ambience
- Nice rooms with well composed interior
- The most comfortable bed, I've ever slept in!!!
- Everything (!!!) was clean and tided up every single day
- Sue and Win are the most courteous people, I've ever met

All in all I had a great stay there, which I did not expect before I went abroad. Sue and Win made me feel like a family member, not "just" a guest. I'm really looking forward to go there again next year.

So if you are planning to visit Oxford, Bath or even London, you should definitely consider to stay at the Jessamine Cottage.

Thank you very much for everything!!!
Matthias S.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
WinstonandSue, Owner at Jessamine Cottage Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Hi Matthias.

Thank you so much for your write up. It means so much to us to have guests to leave messages on Tripadvisor for us.
Really glad to hear you will be returning to see us again next year.

Sue & Winston

Reviewed 21 July 2013

After looking at most of the bed and breakfasts in Swindon I plumped for Winston and Sue while on placement in the town? At the end of the three weeks it definitely feels like the best decision - the room was comfortable, the breakfasts were excellent (really good sausages) and any number of my (sometimes unusual) requests were met with a smile. I would thoroughly recommend Jessamine Cottage for anyone that finds the in Swindon for any amount of time.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Hi Rob S
Thanks so much for your review. Glad you liked the sausages. We get them made specially for us by Gerry Parsons of The Butchers Dog Sausage Company..
It did take me a moment to find the Allen keys for the bicycle... Great to have had you here, you were a great guest. Loved your expert opinions on eco-fuels.
Kind regards

Winston & Sue

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Exceptional hospitality, cleanness and welcoming home atmosphere. During four days I stayed with Winston and Sue I felt like visiting good friends being so nicely looked after. That was my first visit to Swindon and Winston was so kind in dealing with various "how" and "where" and always giving the best possible help and advice. It is for sure much more than what you expect from an ordinary B&B! Very greatful for this wonderful experience!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Marina_787

Hi Marina-787
Thank you so much for your review. It was lovely having you stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed being with us and if you come to Swindon again please get in touch as we would really like to have you as a guest in our B&B again.
Winston and Sue