All reviewssue stevehome from homefull english breakfastmicrowavewifibeds
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I've just completed a 3 year contract in Swindon staying over for 3 or 4 nights every week and for 2 and three quarter years of that I stayed at the Bradford Guesthouse. You don't stay somewhere that long without it being pretty special. Once I had found it, having stayed in one or two other places before, there was never any question of going anywhere else. Well equipped, comfortable and quiet rooms (especially room 5 if you can get it!), tasty breakfast and good company from the other residents and of course from Sue and Steve. If I ever need to stay over in Swindon again, I will certainly be calling Sue first. There is no point looking elsewhere.

Room Tip: All the rooms that I stayed in were perfectly comfortable and well equipped.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Clean, tidy, comfortable and excellent value for money. What more do you need.??

I had tried several places in the town during my stay in Swindon, prior to settling at The Bradford and was made to feel welcome from the very first day. I would have no hesitation in returning to Sue and 'The Bradford' if I find myself in the town in the future.

Room Tip: Book early !! Not much too choose they are all ex.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business