US$89
US$103
US$85
Telford Whitehouse Hotel(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$45
US$55
US$50
Buckatree Hall Hotel(Telford)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
  • Restaurant
US$91
US$85
US$124
US$103
Agoda.com
Church Farm Guest House(Telford)(Great Value!)
Allscott Mill(Telford)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscoach tripwalk in showershopping centrepool and gymbusiness hotelgood sizehash brownsbusiness tripreception staffleisure facilitiesan overnight stayhotel restaurantshort staystayed here for two nightstea coffeecouple of nightsevening meal
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

This is a rather nice hotel which looks like it has been recently refurbished. The rooms are in very good condition with all the usual mod cons but no air con. Glad a fan was provided as the rooms were very warm in the hot weather.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
stuartfleming2017, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Hi Craig, Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, I hope we see you when you are next in the area. Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn

Reviewed 4 July 2018

While it has been warm across the uk, our room was very hot, we had a small fan but it was unable to cope.Only a/c in public areas.
Restaurant staff appeared to be very new with limited knowledge of menu, however front of house in restaurant was able to solve our small issue with the bill without a problem. Breakfast was great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
stuartfleming2017, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Hi sheryl19572018,

Thanks for your review, I am sorry that you found the room warm we are looking at way in which we can cool the room down for guest in the absence of air con. We have recently taken on some new team members in the restaurant who are learning the menu, sorry if this casued any delay in the service you recevied. Pleased you enjoyed breakfast. Kind Regards Dan

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Nice location just 10 minutes away from the train station.
I arrived at around 8pm and check in was easy and quick. I could see from reception a small bar and restaurant.
I was checked into room 511 which was just past the leisure club/spa/gym.
The room was small but perfectly compact with everything I required. A TV, hairdryer and coffee and Tea making facilities. The bed was a double and 4 big fluffy pillows to accompany.
The bathroom was lovely with a large walk in shower. Shower gel and shampoo were available to use along with perfect white fluffy towels.
The only issue was it was a ground floor room and the window opened only slightly and it was a very hot day/evening. However there was a fan available to use in the room.
I ate at the hotel restaurant and ate a burger and sweet potato fries costing around £16. I opted for a pint of beer being a Geordie and was disappointed by the choice of only Fosters or Heineken.
I ate breakfast at the hotel and there was a selection of continental cheeses and meats along with fresh pastries and a small selection of fried eggs, bacon and beans.
Check out was pain free and the hotel was within minutes to the new shopping centre.
I’d choose to stay here again but maybe not eat here as there are a good selection of food outlets around the area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
stuartfleming2017, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thanks for the great review I have shared this with my colleagues. I was pleased that we meet your needs.

I do hope next time you are in the area you will still with us again and take use of the Pool and gym. Kind Regards Dan

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed as part of a coach tour whilst visiting attractions in Ironbridge.
Check in pretty quick with a hotel manager welcoming us on the coach and giving out room cards. Room was a basic twin, tired looking and minimal attention to detail eg, dust under beds, marked walls and the bathroom door looked like it had been kicked! The room was stiflingly hot, the window opened about 30cm and the fan provided was ineffective.
Food was an excellent standard and choice at breakfast, serve yourself buffet with cooked and continental options.
Evening meal, food was basic but decent size portions and 3 choices for each course. The service was abysmal on the Saturday evening, inefficient and inexperienced waiting staff, a basic 3 course meal room almost 90 mins to be served.
Bar staff also unfriendly, abrupt and very slow.
Decent hotel to use as a base, probably wouldn't have chosen ourselves but was booked as part of a coach package.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for the honest review if your recent stay I am pleased that Jayne gave you a warm welcome. I have shared your review with our Housekeeping and maintenance team to ensure our rooms are up to brand standards. I have asked our F&D manager to investigate your comments regarding dinner on Saturday evening, I do hope that next time you are in the area you will stay with us again. Kind Regards Dan