9,020 results
All reviewsthe oriental restauranturban cafenorth terminalla brasseriean early flightcovered walkwaychoice of restaurantsthe club loungesuperior roomcar parknext morningstart your holidaycomfortable bedgood nights sleepovernight stayone night staychecking in
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Perfect location for Gatwick North Terminal, literally a 7 minute walk from Hotel to airport terminal. Good spaces clean and well appointed room with a comfy king sized bed with all the normal extras. Staff were all pleasant and professional. I would stay here again anytime!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Sofitel_LGW, Manager at Sofitel London Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Bonjour IanChamberlain,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel London Gatwick. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am delighted that you found our hospitality and location to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Sofis all over the world this place is unhappy the staff are unhappy the place doesn’t feel nice and the hotel whilst in an amazing location is gonna fail I expect. The food was boil in the bag if it wasn’t then the chef should be walked off the premises. Didn’t feel like a nice place won’t return and won’t recommend until the tone changes.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Bonjour stockyhouse,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We are regularly praised for the service we provide therefore, I am disappointed to read of the negative experience that has reflected on this review. As TripAdvisor is totally anonymous, I would be grateful if you could at your convenience contact me on matt.kiss@sofitelgatwick.com so I can gain some more details of your visit which will allow me to follow up on your concerned further.

Thank you for highlighting your experience with us. I hope we get the opportunity to service you in the future

Reviewed 30 March 2018

On first arrival you just can’t fault this place. Cannot fault the superb location for early flight, the inside design, the facilities, mega comfortable bed, great shower. But if you can’t get served a drink because the staff are slow and chatting, and you don’t sleep because the stifling room meant air con unit essential throughout the night & it sounded like a jumbo jet, all the rest is irrelevant

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Bonjour GDCOWELL,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you found our location to be superb. I am disappointed however to learn of your concerns as to the service at the bar as well as AC in the room. I would like to assure you that I addressed your review to the relevant departments.

Thank you for highlighting your experience with us. It is my sincerest hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Perfectly located for North Terminal, Gatwick. Very good hotel, clean rooms, comfy beds and nice bed linen and towels. Very quiet in room so got a good night's sleep. Reception staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emmel1320
Sofitel_LGW, Manager at Sofitel London Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Bonjour emmel1320,

Thank you for posting your comments relating to your most recent visit at the hotel.

Although it was only a brief stay, I am glad to hear that you found our accommodation and facilities to your satisfaction.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next planned travel though Gatwick.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Excellent hotel, walking distance to one terminal and tram to other terminal. Bar was excellent, as was the food. Despite being close to runways,room was very quite. Large bathroom was a pleasure. Rooms are equipped with safe and mini fridge for convenience. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Bonjour Pilar and mark K,