“Great food and great waitress”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #92 of 286 Restaurants in Crawley
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizza Hut UK's flagship hut. Exciting new menu, cocktails, hard shakes and ice cream milkshakes. Newly refurbished outside seating area with heaters. Wednesday night unlimited buffet night. 2-4-1 cocktails after 7pm every night! Fantastic value Big Sharer meal for 2.
Reviewed 19 February 2018

My daughter and I had the most lovely evening last night. We were sat down straight away in a comfortable booth. Our waitress came over within 2 to 3 minutes and asked if we were ready to order. We wasn’t but she gave us 5 minutes and then was straight back. I think the little heroes meal is really good value for money. My daughter enjoyed her margarita pizza and ice cream factory. There was lots of toppings to choose from so she was in her element. My pizza was really nice. We had unlimited drinks which was good. The salad bar has stopped doing breadsticks which is a shame because my children like these. Our waitress asked if everything was ok with our food and checked on us regularly and was really lovely to my daughter. There was no colouring but she brought us a piece of plain paper with crayons and some stickers which made my little girl very happy. I keep saying our waitress I wish I remembered her name because she was lovely. She is pregnant and brunette with a very happy and friendly face. Please thank her from us and I hope she serves us next time. This has made me decide to book a table for my daughters birthday in a few months time as the food is lovely and staff are great.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Went here as we fancied a pizza, the both of us so thought let's go to pizza hut.

Was greeted at the door which was good, then walked over to table. The lady at the door however didn't really want to be there I could tell as she was not in the mood to smile at all. We were sat at our table with the menu's and that was it. We sat, had a look, waited, but no one came to take our order. The place was a mess, crumbs everywhere, even our table wasn't cleaned properly.

We were still sat, waiting.... And waiting... And waiting. Been about 15 minutes waiting for service when we decided enough was enough, we got our jackets on and left!

The staff were all up and down, but no one was focused on the customers at all! We were not prepared to spend our money in an establishment where we were not even acknowledged within the first 10 minutes of sitting down.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We were off to the cinema and thought we'd try Pizza Hut for a quick lunch beforehand. We were greeted by friendly staff and shown to our table and were advised that pasta was not available as they did not have any! We chose our pizzas, a thin crust margarita and a fancy named pizza with chicken on the top. They duly arrived in a suitable time but the margarita was over-cooked and tasted as though it had fallen in the salt seller, the chicken on the other pizza was dry, old and had a revolting taste. How you can ruin a pizza is beyond me but we won't be going back to any Pizza Hut, anywhere. The only reason this doesn't get a terrible is because the waiting staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Visited before going to the cinema so time was restricted and it was really busy at the weekend with young families.Food was really good and you also get a unlimited salad with main meals. The staff very friendly and helpful and overall our visit was enjoyable and good value for money.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We are frequent visitors to Pizza hut as the kids love it, helping themselves to salad bar, drinks and ice cream factory - makes things fun and easy to keep them occupied before the pizza arrives! Pizza has always been great and the desserts good too! Service is very good and food arrives in good time. Will keep coming back!