“Very nice”

Price range: US$9 - US$33
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Pizza Hut UK's flagship hut. Exciting new menu, cocktails, hard shakes and ice cream milkshakes. Newly refurbished outside seating area with heaters. Wednesday night unlimited buffet night. 2-4-1 cocktails after 7pm every night! Fantastic value Big Sharer meal for 2.
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

You can’t beet the all you can eat buffet. The best ever. Love this place and will always go back again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

It was the day I was taking my daughter to the airport to return home after an Easter visit which went all too quickly. We had decided to hit the shops and break for a lunch. There was so much choice but as it had been a bit of an expensive 5 days we went to Pizza Hut. I had not been for at least 30 years though I remember eating take away at work. On Wednesdays the 'Eat as much as you like deal' is only £7.50 which we went for. I could not believe how much we ate. I think I ate 7 pieces all different which would have been about a large pizza but different flavours. My daughter managed a further two. The salad bar was also included and brought back many memories for me though in a different chain establishment. We both had sparkling water and the bill was as expected under £20.00. Smiling helpful staff and great food but at a different end of the market from say Pizza Express but the value for money was superb. Would I go again yes definitely but it maybe some time or maybe the next trip to Gatwick.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Great value and a great selection. Plenty of vegetrian choices. Lovely salad bar. Staff are always friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I was with my friends to eat something before movie start .( end of february) ... the food was amazing , service was good but when we ask for the bill... our waitress do something strange.. ( maybe just for me ) ... i attached the bill here. I don t know if is normal to bold " service not included " or name of waitress.
I understand if the service is great the people leave tips. But don't write this on the bill.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Went to Pizza Hut for a really quick lunch. Had a barbecue Americano Pizza & the unlimited salad bar to share.Yeah, it was tasty not bad, good speedy service and friendly waitress. Not blow your socks off amazing food but did the job.Great if you want something quick before the Cinema or have kids with you.