Apollo Hotel Basingstoke
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Audleys Wood Hotel(Basingstoke)
View Hotel
All reviewsvespers restaurantstudio roombuffet stylecourse mealtea coffeeplenty of parkingleisure facilitiesboth nightsfood was lovelystayed here for one nightsandwichesfull englishtown centreambassadorbrasserielegolandsimon
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

I love the Apollo hotel the workers are great including rafel Ramon and Oscar and Valentina and pavel they're so lovely and friendly and they made us welcome!!!! the hotel itself is so pretty and clean I might cry Thank you
I enjoyed every minute of my stay and the room is clean and tidy and makes me feel at home all the workers are so nice and me and my best friend are enjoying every minute of our stay here
it's literally so amazing here
defo should be 10/5

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2016

A friend and I booked a spa day with Apollo Hotel's Horizon Health Spa which included:
* a half an hour back massage
* nail treatment
* use of the spa and leisure facilities (swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gym)
* afternoon tea

The staff were fantastic and the afternoon tea was great. As it was my friends birthday, I had put in a request for the chef to write happy birthday around the desserts, which they catered for.

The massage and treatment were ok. However, the spa facilities were disappointing and in need of modernisation. The steam room was out of action on our visit.

I would not come here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2016

We held a meeting at the Apollo Hotel in the Hampshire suit. It could comfortable seat 180 people, although we had about 155 in attendance. Still the venue was superb, the conference room being bright spacious and clean. We had hired a Lectern but decided to use our own sound system but we could have hired the PA system offered by the hotel.

The entire process from booking the event to the way staff were very attentive to our needs on the night was a good reflection on staff and management who clearly want to please and are people who take care and pride in their job.

The facilities are located close to the Hampshire suit and parking is not a problem, drinks and food could be obtained if requested.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Stayed here just the once. Room was very clean and tidy. Bed was nice to sleep on. Breakfast was great lots to choose from and tasted very good. Staff were very nice. Car park is large with plenty of spaces. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

On arrival I was not welcomed just dealt with. I was watched struggling with my bags coats and my very elderly parents no one offered any help at all or called any one to help me. I found black hairs on my pillow ( I am a blonde) plus a stain on duvet cover. I went to lounge for a drink in the evening and the waiter said they had no brandy glasses? All the time I sat there the waiters were throwing empties in a bin very loudly . It was very off putting. Most of the staff couldn't speak very good English which meant repeating my self over and over is this to save money? The breakfast was excellent and plentiful. Not some where I would rush back too.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family