Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$61
Mercure Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$58
US$41
US$38
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$58
US$59
US$50
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$60
PremierInn.com
The Bull Hotel(Milton Keynes)
US$64
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$148
US$127
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I stayed at The City Centre Rooms on 7th July 2015 for one night for a work night out as there were no offers available on any other hotels locally.

Whats Good

Located in North 12th Street it is Centrally located next to The Centre MK and a short walk to the theatre, Hub, Xscape etc. Plenty of pay and display parking close by.

I booked this on line and check in was quick and easy.The room I was alocated was in house number 28,room3. A double room on the second floor of a 4 bedroom house. The room was a good size with comfortable bed, fridge, tv, microwave, tea and coffee and a selection of glasses, cutlary, bowls and plates,a fold out table and chair. Decorated in a young adults style. It struck me as being like a student room, however it was clean and tidy and presents you with the option to self cater.
The bathroom was modern and clean and situated next to my room which was communal.
All this for about 1/3rd of the price of a hotel. Not bad?!

Here's the rub, this is shared accommodation with strangers who may not treat the bathroom with the same thought as you might expect, picking wet towls off the floor several times during my stay became frustrating. Thankfully the other guests were not noisy.

In summary good value accommodation for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

So noisy we were awake most of the night. We were room 3 in 46.
Door was a nightmare to lock, carpet was stained as was the 1 towel left.
The noise was unreal all night gangs of youths and men were outside the hotel.
Also some music was played until around 2am. Never again!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BC198T
Reviewed 2 July 2015

My experience would have been a good one as the rooms were ok and the house was ok however the staff have been very unreasonable and very unresponsive. I have emailed everyday for 2 weeks and received 2 replys. My deposit has not been returned to me despite leaving the house the way it was found (even topped up the teabags and coffee). Upon arrival we were notified of a noise policy, 1st call out free, every call out after that charged at £50. We had the security guard turn up and advise us we were too noisy, so I then asked would we be better off going inside and turning music off. The security guard advised yes so we did this. We then received a second call out as the neighbour complained his children slept above the room we were in and coming inside was ehat has caused the problem. We then acknowledged this was our 2nd call out however felt put out as we did not feel it was our fault. The neighbour did add its not that we were being loud, he could just hear us talking as the walls are paper thin. We have now been charged the full £100 for 1 call out. Unacceptable and the lack of response is rude. Would most definately not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Louise S
Reviewed 24 June 2015

We booked this room for collectormania june 2015 as we needed somewhere central that was not going to cost us the earth and wow was this good value for money. We stayed in a house on 11th street, literally 5 mins walk from decent food stuffs and a short drive to the MK stadium where the event was.
We had a small issue with the shower on the friday night but a quick txt to the reception and it was all sorted by the time we were back from the event.
Very handy to have a small kitchen area - the only downside was the shared bathroom - but 1 bathroom for 2 rooms is acceptable I guess.
In summary - Great location, great service and fantastic value for money.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2015

Finding all rooms in central Milton Keynes booked I finally located this place. Some upsides first. It was a short pleasant walk to town (10 minutes to the Midsummer Blvd mall). Young lady in the office room was cheerful and helpful, providing some directions to the centre and the wifi password (wifi worked fine), sending me a receipt by email after I asked her to print one (!). There is a kitchen on the ground floor, and a small courtyard but which looks barely usable. Outside is parking at 50p per hour 7am to 6pm, otherwise free. But, downsides prevailed. First off, contacting the office by phone was not possible as 'EE is not working for us today' so before arriving at 5.50pm I never did discover what happens if you arrive beyond 6pm (they email you the location of the keys somewhere). Worst was the strong smell of cat pee in my room (ironically, room 'number 2'; I guess it could have been worse); outside was a sloping roof below the window, complete with cat perched on it, and so I guessed kitty had gained entrance and marked his territory. The cat smell makes me give the place a '2' score for cleanliness. The room door closed with some difficulty each time. In the room was a single and a double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobes, bedside table and lamp, couple of chairs, TV and remote; no basin, loo or shower. Room was clean but shabby. I was kept awake by the sound of slightly aggressive voices from next door's back garden for some time. Next morning I could clearly hear the guy above skyping his family - everything he said. Before that the same characters, I guess, held a prolonged bout of coughing as they kick-started to life with cigarettes outside. There are two bathrooms for the four rooms, one on ground floor, one on second floor. I used the second floor one: shower, loo, basin. In the morning I found a toilet complete with seat up and complete with pee (recurring theme?). One of the three lights worked. The mat on the floor looked dirty. I showered and left as soon as possible. The hotel is located in a shabby part of town. Overall, it saved the day due to location, but I won't be rushing back to this shabby place.

Room Tip: Don't take room 2.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business