Woughton House - MGallery by Sofitel(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$74
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$77
Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$68
US$63
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$70
PremierInn.com
US$64
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2015

Extremely misleading advertising - basically student housing. Paid £190 for a double room which wasn't advertised on booking.com as having a shared bathroom. Took up a complaint with the Office which I was told I'd receive a full refund but the Manager needed to process. The Manager then proceeded to avoid my calls for the next few days and then he spoke to me he told me that I needed to call booking.com, basically sending me on a wild goose chase. As expected I had to speak to him again which is when hen the proceeded to argue with me, putting words in my mouth and flat refused a refund. Charming customer service! Do yourselves a favour and avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kerra86
Reviewed 6 September 2015

This was a convenient stopover en rite elsewhere. The room was like a Travelodge but in a house. Room was fine, with microwave and plates etc. Literally 1 min to the shopping centre with breakfast and dinner options. Costa Coffee opens at 7am. it was odd sharing a bathroom with others but all worked well enough. Very quiet given its central location. Parking is available but on first come first served basis.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Booked a room with two single beds, received a room with one double bed. Despite having printed confirmation of room type, management said they were full and couldn't move us -- and also REFUSED us any sort of compensation for their mistake. NO LIFT, had to drag our luggage up two flights of stairs. Relatively clean room, futon-style mattress was comfortable, nice to have a mini-fridge and electric water kettle in room. Very nice shared kitchen on ground floor. Free in-room WiFi worked great. All other units appeared to be booked by rowdy male students (we were mother/teen daughter) and the drinking/partying/loud noise went on till the wee hours. In the morning, found wet towels and dirty men's UNDERWEAR on the shared bathroom floor (not the management's fault, I know). Doubt that I'd stay here again. Don't understand why they would place two females in a unit surrounded by rude young men, nor compensate us for their room-style mix-up. (Was only told that the receptionist who handled the booking no longer worked there.)

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Cycling from Leicester to London, we needed a place to stay en route. City Centre rooms was ideal due to their location (30 second walk from the centre.MK) and pricing. The staff, knowing that we were cycling all the way down from Leicester, were very friendly and compassionate, allowing us to lock up our bikes in the garden and leaving nice touches in the rooms like biscuits, orange juice and milk for tea. We arrived late that evening but the manager was more than happy to let us in and recommended places to eat in the area. The rooms themselves were basic but were clean and had great extras like wifi, a microwave, a refrigerator and a LCD TV. City centre rooms was a great place to stay and the staff were so nice, I would definitely stay again and I would recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: ground floor for a garden room
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Booked this room for an overnight stay for a family event. The room was filthy, the bed was solid as were the pillows. The shared bathroom was disgusting and unsafe. The window didn't stay open so we had to use a towel otherwise we'd have cooked in that room. We paid £50 for this room, when you compare this with other £50 rooms it's just not worth it. We weren't expecting the ritz but we were expecting better that we got!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple