Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We stayed last night after my partner had some treatment at Maidstone hospital.
There is both good things and not so good about this hotel.
First the not so good; This is to me a Guest House or a B&B not a hotel. ( I have worked in hotels in the past)
A Hotel usually has a bar, lounge and some sort of cooking going on even if basic. This establishment lacks all of these things.
We had no glasses in our room and one of the cups was cracked and the toilet sea was broken.
The room was described as a large double but it was small ( I wonder how small a standard room is)
There were no instructions on what to do in case of fire or a we come pack of any kind.
The breakfast was very basic but could be greatly improved by things such as a bowl of fresh fruit salad, a bit more selection of meat cheese and a bit more effort displaying it.
The good things were.; lovely comfortable bed, room at back of building was quiet.
The Staff were friendly and helpful.
The bed linen and towels were beautifully clean.
If this was described as a B&B and a little more attention to detail this would be very acceptable.

Room tip: Rooms at the back are quiet.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my partner as was visiting the area, the hotel was well looked after in the main area and had Morden decor throughout.
Our room was fresh, clean and very pretty- perfect for what we was needing it for.
The bathroom could of done with a layer of paint as there was splash masks up the wall but overall the hotel is a lovely base if you are looking for a central base!
We would definitely return for the price we paid!

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Be careful how much you pay. For under £50 the hotel is OK only. Lack of investment is starting to show and looking tatty (see photos). Breakfast was basic burnt croissants and coffee machine not working. Good location but noisy neighbours in next room and no staff on site over night!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Very good value. Room was decorated beautifully and the room was clean and well furnished. Comfortable and homely too. The bathroom was newly decorated but the plumbing was very noisy for some reason. Enjoyed my stay and would recommend :)

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amii L
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

What a surprise, I booked this hotel (under the name of hashtag hotel though) and paid extra for a bigger room. My mate is particularly picky when it comes to hotels, So I was worried that paying less than £50 for 2 people including breakfast was going to be a bad move.

However I need not have worried the hotel is fill of character and the room immaculate and nicely decorated. The bed is very comfortable and staff are friendly.

I'm yet to have breakfast and wouldn't normally review before it. But breakfast is just a bonus now as either way I've had my value for money and would definitely recommend this hotel and stop here again.

Date of stay: February 2018