2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$91
PricelineUS$91
eDreamsUS$91
TravelocityUS$91
2,094 results
All reviews breakfast was excellent steam room one night stay plenty of parking leisure facilities gym motorway kent function pub
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2019

Clean and tidy with good dining at evening and breakfast meals. Reasonable sleep had large number of rooms communal area could do with a refresh. Wide selection available at the buffet. Service was reasonable

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Jessica P, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Dear Ian F,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and found our food good and our hotel clean and tidy. Your feedback will be shared with the teams and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2019

This hotel is very well situated for sightseeing in Kent, however it does have it faults. The staff are all friendly and the breakfast is good. However the staff need to be more attentive as they often needed prompting as items ran out at breakfast without them noticing. The mattress are rock hard and have given my wife a bad back, she even resorted to laying on top of the quilt to help. The shower wasn't great power wise and was difficult to get warm or hot and lost power once you got it hot. There was a couple of chips on the bowl of the sink but both the bathroom and bedroom were clean. The Hotel is near a major road so it is noisy but we knew about this before that and expected it. Don't stay in room 105, it took us 3 nights to work out that the hand dryer in the ladies toilet is attached to the other side wall of our room and sounds like a compressor, which is not great if somebody is using it at 1 a.m. I would rate it 2.5 stars as a Hilton Hotel and not worth the extra we paid for a hotel chain that it considered to be at the upper end of the scale and I would not stay at this particular one again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Jessica P, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2019

Dear Richard S,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to read that you found our team members friendly and our breakfast food but I would like to apologise for the shortfalls that you experienced.

Please be assured that these matters will be addressed as a matter of urgency and I hope we will welcome you back in the future and be able to restore your faith in our hotel.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 12 July 2019

First plus, Huge Next store right next to hotel, Ashford designer retail park within 30 minutes drive. Maidstone town centre within 10 minutes drive. Room lovely, lost one star as a tiny bit shabby especially bathroom. Lovely, swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Breakfast lovely, good deal for dinner £18 for two course. £5 voucher given if happy to forgo room service.

Cons - parking £5 per night not sure why not free for hotel guests as loads of parking. No fridge in room or biscuits with dinner tray. Wi-fi only free if hilton honours member which is free to join so do so.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Misspickandmix
Jessica P, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2019

Dear Misspickandmix,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found our breakfast lovely and health club facilities excellent. Please be assured that we are constantly updating our hotel and we are in the process of redecorating a number of our bedrooms so I am confident that should you choose to stay with us again, you will see the improvements that we have been making.

We are also able to provide fridges upon request for the bedrooms.

I shall share your feedback regarding the Wifi and parking charges with our management team to discuss further.

Thank you for bringing these matters to our attention and I hope we will welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 July 2019 via mobile

Staff is friendly and helpful, but, the hotel interior could us a refresh.
We were here 5th of July and the hotel was packed. A bit too packed for my taste. Thanks Annece for trying to get us another room.
Rooms are outdated as well (we were in 162) in an deluxe double-queen room.
Beds are a bit creaky which annoys me.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jessica P, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Dear Roger S,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you found our team members friendly and helpful and I shall ensure that this is shared with Annece and the rest of the team.

Please be assured that we are constantly updating our hotel and we are in the process of redecorating a number of our areas including our bedrooms as well as updating and fixing the bedframes where required. My apologies that we were not able to provide a room that had already been done. Due to the Kent County Show which is local to our hotel, the hotel was full over the weekend but I am pleased that Annece did her best to help.

Reviewed 1 July 2019 via mobile

First impressions of the hotel are good. Decent location and the staff are very friendly.

The place does need a refurbish, it is very dated. Guest numbers must be down because of this. The hotel was empty, yet the motorway was rammed and we are entering into holiday season.

I would echo the comments of a previous writer. The beds are awful, I woke up with back pain after just one night.

Comments from all the family was ‘you can’t beat a premier inn’.

Date of stay: July 2019
Jessica P, Front Office Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2019

Dear Mattuk100,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to read that overall you found the hotel good, staff friendly and good location.

My apologies that you did not find the bed comfortable and hotel dated.We are constantly updating our hotel and we are in the process of redecorating a number of our bedrooms. I am confident that should you choose to stay with us again in the future, you will be able to see the improvements that we have made.

Please be assured that we take all feedback seriously and these matters will be addressed as soon as possible.

Kind Regards, Dana Saduka, Front Desk Manager