Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$51
View deal
FindHotel
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
All reviews adjoining beefeater beefeater next door park and ride meal deal night stay comfortable room easy access excellent stay cooked breakfast town centre reception staff motorway france
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2021

I enjoyed my two nights stay.
Staff were all nice, service was quick and friendly and the room was clean and comfortable.
Nice to sit on the patio and enjoy a cold drink. Food and drinks were good with plenty of choices.
Also lots of free parking - overall value for money, in a nice location.

Date of stay: August 2021
2  Thank willytheimp
Reviewed 4 August 2021

I quote the Premier Inn website; "We're so confident you'll have a great night's sleep that, if you don't, we'll give you your money back*. Just speak to one of our friendly reception team. This is our Good Night Guarantee". This is an absolute lie in my experience. I stayed at this hotel on the 1st July 2021. I was kept awake by occupants of the adjacent room who were slamming their door repeatedly, chatting loudly and laughing. I rang the receptionist, he knocked on their door and asked them to quieten down, they eventually settled. He commented to me later that morning that they were coming in and out of the hotel to smoke and were asking where they could get drink after 1am. Why were they not required to leave?
To add insult to injury there was no hot water when I ran a bath, when I got up for work. A different receptionist was on duty. She didn't apologise for the situation. She said it was because another guest had left their shower running and drained the hot water supply.
I filled out the Premier Inn online form to complain about my experience and it took them over three weeks to reply. Suffice to say, although I didn't have a good night's sleep, they were not willing to honour their guarantee and give me my money back. An absolute con and terrible customer service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank VikingVenturer
Reviewed 2 August 2021

Stayed for 2 nights, staff fantastic and lovely. Room decent size. No air con which could’ve been an issue if it was really hot.
What’s not to like at the price ! Good location. Able to charge the car less than 5 mins walk away (shame PInn haven’t got a charge on site) but hey ho !
Had breakfast next door and that was also alright for the price.
Would stay again, again staff so lovely and welcoming !

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ryan K
Reviewed 30 July 2021

easy access to M20, with great staff who seemed to go out of their way to be friendly, cheerful and engaging. Restaurant had good choice of food and felt safe socially distanced. Bed comfortable and room quiet. No A/c but fans are provided

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2021

The hotel and the staff were all very nice. The issue I had that wasn’t resolved is that I had an emergency on a Saturday morning which meant I needed to leave without having the breakfast I should have had for free after paying for a meal deal on the Friday night. I’d explained to the staff in the hotel reception and asked for a refund for the breakfast but was told later by another member of staff by telephone I couldn’t because I’d paid for a meal deal!