US$51
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$73
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$115
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$89
US$86
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

Detling Coachhouse(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
US$91
Hashtag Hotel(Maidstone)
US$52
US$71
Premier Inn Maidstone Town Centre Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
US$70
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Maidstone (Sandling) Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
US$95
PremierInn.com
All reviewsbrewers fayre next doorbrewers farewest mallingcomfy staygreat bedroom was lovely and cleanclean hotelan enjoyable stayplenty of parkingshort staythe pubfamily roomnight stayfirst flooreasy accessevening mealmotorway
Reviewed 6 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I had to be in the Maidstone area for a few days with colleagues so we booked into the Leybourne Premier Inn. As usual Staff were efficient and the room was large ,clean and the hypnos bed ridiculously comfortable. Bathroom large with over bath shower which is fine if you can cock your leg over the bath side but as I have bad arthritis in both knees its a bit of a struggle at times. The other problem I found was there are no grab handles to help you out the bath so I struggled a bit. The pub next door served the usual pub fare of Lasgne,chilli,burgers and steaks along with salads but they were having a problem with their till system so I wasnt able to get VAT reciept which caused me major problems back at the office when I tried to reclaim my expenses. I have e-mailed them asking for a receipt but am still waiting for a response despite being assured over the phone they would sort it for me.
I found it a cheap and cheerful stay as you would expect from Premier Inns.

Room Tip: Upper floor quieter
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I entered the room to be pleased with the furnishings, comfort and splendid level of lighting available. Bathroom was fine.
But it is so hot in here. 26.5C! Could not switch on the air-conditioning. Then noticed that the print on the controller informs me that I cannot cool the room. The window opens about 10cm at the bottom edge. Help!
I need to phone reception. I would rather not walk back. My ankle is sore and I would need to hobble 100 paces to get to the top of the stairs (No lift!)
So where is the phone? Premier Inn do not provide them! I can phone Reception, once I know the phone number. It is not on the "information" booklet.
Oh look! To quote from the tatty publication,
"It's a good idea to keep your room fairly cool for a good night's sleep. Adjust the heating or air conditioning to what feels comfortable for you - have a look at the instructions in the back of this guide."
There were no instructions. When I hobbled back to Reception I was informed that the hotel is not air-conditioned and their rooms do not have in-room phones. This is a first for me.
Mustn't complain. For the second night (28.5C) they provided a high-quality fan that had to be left on all night. The noise did not help me to sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for their direct line so that you can phone reception from your room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Just of the M20. 40 odd minutes from Folkestone eurotunnel terminal. Also good for local sightseeing. For just under £25 pp extra you can make it a half board experience. I normally skip breakfast, but was very impressed with the food on offer. If I can book here for a good price, I'll be back. Reception ladies were very nice too.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Perfect stoop off en route to Le Shuttle, food was fab, rooms clean & staff very pleasant. Couldn't have asked for a better stop over.Highly recommend and one of the better PRemier Inns that I have stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family