“Date Night”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We regularly visit this restaurant and I must say that recently the food has improved.on our recent visit the food was hot and nice and tasty.Jen the waitress was very good with her customer service and couldn't have been any more helpful than she was.well done Jen carry on the good work and we shall be returning very soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Not only was the service terrible, I waited 1 hour between starter & main, within that hour I noticed that there was a meal just sat on the service counter, for over 30 minutes, I was thinking I feel sorry for whoever ends up with that, all dried up and cold, then low and behold, it was mine, the excuse was that they are short staffed. How can a company the size of Beefeater get into the predicament.

I will be staying clear of this restaurant, as well as feeding this to all my colleagues & clients

2  Thank Matt G
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Great meal had porterhouse steak and salted toffee apple crumble. Amie was a great server and attention to detail was great. I would give her 5* rating

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Our meal today 18/9/2017 was just pure joy, cooked to perfection, many thanks to Steve & Chris in the kitchen! Our waitress Rebecca couldn't have been more helpful and super friendly. ALL 3 people are a credit to your business ....oh and did I mention the food was delicious. Surf n Turf, Gammon with chips & egg and Paprika Chicken. We will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

only 4 of us but a great meal, i must admit the last time i was there the service was not great. short staffed front of house and in the kitchen. but things seemed to of changed service was good and food served in a good time span.
Jan , our waitress was one of the best . attentive and a pleasure to talk to. even offered to have my daughters fillet steak butterflied as she cant stand any blood or redness in her steak, never been offered this before.
overall a good night