“Date Night”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Once again another great meal.food was Hot,Tasty and presented well and Jen our waitress was spot on with dealing with all our requests.see you soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We went for my father-in-law birthday there was 8 of us to cater for. The staff were very helpful as my father-in-law was in a wheelchair.
Food was excellent, staff very attentive and the cost very good.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We visit the Beacon often for the great food, warm atmosphere and friendly staff.. I recently had all the family down for my birthday in October and decided to celebrate in there.. Jess, our waitress was lovely, very attentive and great with the kids.. great service and amazing food as usual! 5*

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times the food is amazing anyone who likes a steak will love this place, the rib eye is a defo!! Staff are really nice, food and drinks are good price all round

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I went here for lunch and it is new clean and quiet. Its a bit off the beaten track but next to the dual carriageway and a housing estate. I went there as I was at a nearby car dealer. The meal was fish and chips and a profiterole pudding with cream and ice cream respectively. It was delicious and very well presented. I thought the waitress was very charming and friendly and a credit to the company....she was very efficient. I thought the ambience really calming and it was nice and clean.
The toilets were clean and well maintained and had hot water and soap. It was child and wheelchair friendly.
I would be very happy to return here and it was great value for money as this meal was just under £20.....
Well done.