“Best Pizza in Town”

The Pizza Hunt
Ranked #193 of 272 Restaurants in Watford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

It was great to have pizza at 2am, very nice experience of that time of the day someone can deliver pizza at your door step.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Unbelievably bad! Need I say more? I will explain our fiasco of an order. It should not take long to make a pizza but for some reason, this place decides they need to add on an extra half an hour cooking time to a pizza that apparently already took an hour and a half to cook! This was however news to us, since the restaurant didn't get in touch, I happened to check my emails which just told me my pizza was late. After following a link, I found out it was delayed, why was I not told?! Why does it take 2 hours to make one pizza?! I can only assume this is one of those novelty paces you hear of that are famous for crap service! I am genuinely waiting for a message (which won't come to me directly) to tell me we have to wait another hour. Can't wait to add to this review...

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Absolutely terrible! Me and my friend ordered food at roughly 2.30am- we didn't actually receive it till 4.30am! After calling and asking for it to be delivered at 3.20am they promised it would be with us on or before 3.50am.. And also promised to throw complimentary garlic bread- they didn't do this by the way! Myself and my friend between us called about 200 times with the screenshots to prove it! I expect a refund as this is disgusting service!

Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Myself and my friends had a night out and when we got back decided we wanted pizza. They told us that our pizza would arrive at 1:30am promptly however at 3:30am, TWO HOURSE AFTER WE EXPECTED IT, they email me to say that they have cancelled my order with no explanation as to why they have done that. I will never recommend this place to anyone. I am outraged with this. Absolutely awful. Furthermore to add to this outrage they don't even sell margarita pizza or chips?!?!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I wouldn't be surprised if it's to shake off these honest reviews. ..
We walked in to a poorly ventilated restaurant (with a room filled with people cooking meat you'd think that would be a priority) with no music or atmosphere. My party was greeted with an awkward 'oh, we weren't expecting you' and the lady disappeared to get the manager - Good start...
We were sat down and brought drinks by a very friendly waitress and shown the exotic menu which I was so excited to enjoy on my birthday!!
However, the manager walks out and refuses my voucher as he claimed it was not booked according to the fine print. Despite my discussing with him the parameters of his fine print and telling him I had clearly adhered to them he wouldn't accept it, called me a liar and left it at 'i will be charging you at full price this evening' >> WHAT ATROCIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE! Really, what a way to treat someone on their birthday as well. The manager was completely resolute and at no stage would empathise or compromise. So my party left. He didn't enjoy it when I said: 'you clearly run the voucher offer to promote your business and this is how you treat people?' To which he replied, 'I get over 100 bookings a day!!!' (The restaurant was half empty)- He made a scene and I was embarrassed for him.
Luckily a few doors down was the most wonderful Indian restaurant called The Monsoon where my night was salvaged. They made my night exceptionally memorable and ensured the birthday girl was topped up with a free drink :P
I would never ever step foot in Steakhouse again and I am lucky Groupon were so understanding about refunding my voucher.