Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
TravelocityUS$82
Trip.comUS$82
Lol.travelUS$101
2,408 results
All reviews manor house golf course bar prices lovely hotel beautiful grounds an upgrade afternoon tea steam room reception staff relaxing stay bar area lovely setting spa treatments the main hotel evening meal breakfast was excellent two night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2022 via mobile

The grounds are nice, as you drive up it looks promising but that is where the positives end.
Reception staff were good, as an Hilton Honours member I linked my number and was offered 2 bottles of water and the Wi-Fi code (wowww!! Haha).

Room is awful, stairs and no lift and so if you are older beware. We have been put in a room called June (306). Room is tiny, bathroom is very old fashioned, small sink, shower over bath. Wardrobe with only 2 coat hangers, falling apart. View of roof, boiling hot (no aircon), bed uncomfy and small.

This is a very sub standard Hilton, probably one of the smallest rooms I have been in (and I stay in 30+ hotels a year). I couldn’t assess the breakfast as my rate didn’t include it which was a surprise seeing as the rate was pretty high.

Overall I would look elsewhere if planning on visiting the locality, rooms are very small and need modernising. Staff we encountered were friendly and welcoming but that’s the only good point.

Room tip: Definitely avoid the Manor House if you have heavy bags
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank adybrown74
Katy Burns, Other at Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2022

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, your detailed feedback is important to us as I can now go back to those concerned and discuss how we can do better in the future.

We don't wish anyone to leave dissatisfied with their stay, and I do hope you brought any difficulties with your room to our attention at the time, so we could make it right for you and hopefully you left feeling satisfied with the resolution offered.

It is never our intention for any of our guests to leave feeling less than satisfied with the service we have provided.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 18 August 2022 via mobile

This was our second visit to this lovely Hotel , All The staff could not be more helpful all weekend ,it was the weekend of the 13th aug hot hot hot although no air conditioning in the room there was a fan in the room which helped and the restaurant and bar was lovely and cool, the food was great plenty of choice at breakfast and a good bar menu we stay in the Grand Hilton suite which was lovely lots of room and a large balcony with a table and chairs the only downside of the room was that the bed was rather hard but was made a lot better with a mattress topper which was sorted by housekeeping very quickly. We would recommend this lovely hotel and will be returning soon for another relaxing break .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for leaving a review of your recent stay here at Hilton Puckrup.

Your comments are very much appreciated and I shall have no hesitation in sharing them with the rest of the team members, who I know will be delighted to read them.

I hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

With kind regards.

Reviewed 16 August 2022

Stayed here on Saturday 13th and received an upgrade. Rooms tired and bed not so comfortable, but staff lovely, friendly and attentive. Breakfast was great and plentiful. Time perhaps to start upgrading the rooms? Charming young lady on main bar, (Cambridge Student on leave) - a credit to you. Reception staff a delight.

Date of stay: August 2022

Thank you for leaving a review of your recent stay here at Hilton Puckrup!

With kind regards.

Reviewed 9 August 2022

The hotel is dated and the rooms need a refit definitely not 4 star would say average 3 star.
One bright point all the staff were excellent and very helpful
So if your looking for a special occasion or treat think twice before booking

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 5 August 2022

We stayed for 2 nights as part of our Premium Elite Hilton membership and it was a anniversary celebration with friends as our treat.
The only thing that was good here was the view across the golf course....the hotel itself was old and in need of repair, the bed was rock hard, most of the staff were young inexperienced teenagers who had no knowledge of basic catering/bar working, and there was zero customer care if you complained! The toilet seat was not fitted in our room, no air conditioning, we were over charged, hassled for payment even though booking to the room, served curdled drinks twice, standard drinks were not available, the list goes on. To cap it off we raised a complaint via our membership and received no reply whatsoever. We then sent 2 more messages and called....no response! Very underwhelming experience in a poorly managed venue. Disappointing and not what you expect from a Hilton Hotel.

Room tip: I dont think a good room exists in this hotel!
Date of stay: July 2022