US$148
US$149
US$149
US$120
US$100
Eden End Guest House(Hockley Heath)
US$96
US$60
  • Restaurant
US$68
1,438 results
All reviewsbowling greengeorge restaurantspiral staircaseafternoon teahigh streettown centreindian restaurantstrawberriestrouser pressbars and restaurantsrestaurant staffone night staymember of staffan overnight staylizmarshmallowsnec
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Ramada for work and my room was not bad but boiling like a sauna in the hot weather. Becky on reception couldn’t have been more welcoming when I arrived and any more understanding. She switched me to one of the newer rooms as it wasn’t in the sun, fantastic room and service!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
General Manager S, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Birmingham Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

We will always do our best to make sure our guests have a great stay!
Becky and the team at Ramada Solihull are pleased you agree that our refurbished rooms are 'fantastic' these rooms are available to book as 'executive suites' please ask when booking.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 June 2018

More or less in the centre of Solihull, meaning easy access to shops and cafes/restaurant. The meals we had (bar snacks) were more than sufficient and very nicely cooked and presented although there was a bit of a wait, although this was due mainly to the influx of what seemed like a coach party who descended en masse, just AFTER we placed our order. The only very slight annoyance for me personally, was that although the room had a

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had been given a voucher for afternoon tea as a Christmas gift and enjoyed it very much,the food was lovely and fresh, plenty of tea and coffee was offered and the service was excellent our waitress was Donna,nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Donna and the team at Ramada Solihull are very proud of our afternoon teas! We truly appreciatte your great review and hope to welcome you back very soon!
Kind Regards

Reviewed 25 June 2018

As a large commercial hotel and chain you would expect a level of service, comfort and quality, Not in this case, the hotel is under refurbishment. Not that we was told anything while booking. So arrived just after lunch, booking in was told we had a free upgrade great we thought, well i would have hated the room we should have had if this was the upgrade... The noise from the room above was crazy, hammer, drill, smash, hammer drill etc all afternoon and early evening as the workmen was stripping out the room above, even there music choice on there radio was not great. so i phoned reception 3 times over a space of an hour but no one picked up the phone, i really need to get some rest but went down there and explained that i had called and the fact the workmen on a saturday was quite noisy but Ha Ho she told me off, "what do you expect me to do, i am here by my self and we don't have any other rooms" .
I understand there we need to upgrade and make things better but perhaps don't book out the room right below. The hotel really does need some TLC, hallway carpets, and general public area really needs a uplift, for £110 for one night and no one interested in my problem, even the next morning reception said we will take a note and pass it on rather than we will give you some sort of refund.. Breakfast by the way very basic, nothing special but will do. A little bit like the hotel, very basic and it would do but look elsewhere if you can.

Room Tip: Don't have a room near the refurbishment
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Went here today as my friends birthday originally booked high tea but changed our minds to carvery. What a fabulous meal! From starter to dessert

When we explained to the waitress we would like to have the carvery instead of the Hight Tea shes was lovely no problem at all. Chef was a lovely man who we had a laugh with.

My friends and I meet once a month and have been to may carvery/ restaurants/ pubs for sunday lunch this was by far we all three agreed the best taste value etc. Highly recommend. Staff were wonderful and great value for money and presentation and taste far superior to other places we will definitely be going back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
General Manager S, Manager at Ramada Birmingham Solihull, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

That is absolutely brilliant. We are so glad you enjoyed the carvery here at the Ramada Solihull. The team would be happy to know you enjoyed the day so I will make sure I forward the comments over to the relevant team members who were on shift. I will make sure the Head chef knows you had a lovely time he will be pleased about this.
We hope to welcome you and your friends back very soon.