“Superb steakhouse”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a superb steak again at M&C, great place, good service and a superb steak.
The choice of deserts was very poor and the quality of desert. I'll certainly give them a miss in future. But there again, they are a steak house first!

1  Thank David B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,088)

Reviewed 18 November 2016

The service is always very good here and the waiting staff are very friendly and polite. We both had steak which was very good and the sauces are delicious. My steak was very slightly under cooked but they flame grilled it a bit more for me and brought fresh chips out, so I had 2 portions. It's still my favourite steak house

1  Thank Uk12345uk
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Having previously sampled the excellent steaks served here, we both opted for something different; my husband having slow-cooked brisket which he thoroughly enjoyed, and I had salmon thermidore which was also delicious. When joking with the waitress about a candle for the birthday boy she duly found one which was then served lit in his raspberry crème brulee.

1  Thank Barbara P
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Went here with work colleagues we were told there may be a short time to wait We did just over one hour
But the food was really good the staff were really helpful and the evening up being a good one

So make sure you book first and be prepared to wait if they say there is a que !

1  Thank stevo1232016
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Are here on a Monday evening with family for my birthday. We were sat in a quiet part of the restaurant and introduced to our waitress Laura. Laura could not do enough to ensure our evening was perfect, her service was brilliant. From ensuring everyone had a full drink to providing a variety of sauces with our meal, she covered every small detail possible. The steaks as always were cooked to perfection, the sharing starters and desserts we ordered were also delicious. My own dessert was brought out with a candle in which was a lovely touch. As always, another great evening spent in Miller & Carter and will be looking forward to my next visit. A big thank you to Laura for your excellent service adding to a memorable evening.