1,400 results
All reviews fox street car park train station meal deal high street few minutes walk first floor breakfast and dinner comfortable room key card budget hotel couldn't do enough town centre good nights sleep excellent stay excellent value for money full english
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here in April and the staff were really good on reception everything we needed was in the room. We had a room with a view over the front of the hotel and I was surprised to find there wasn't much road noise! Which surprised me because we were next to the road. Location excellent too!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Sharon D, General Manager at Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2016

Hi cupcake2012_12,

Thank you for your kind words about Preston Central. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I stayed one night on a business trip. I ate in the restaurant and had great conversation with a few members of staff. The food was excellent (I had the New Yorker pizza followed by caramel apple crumble with custard and ice cream!) and I was seated in a quiter section with other 'single diners'. The room was immaculate and when I asked for a hair dryer and iron/ironing board the staff helped me take it back to my room. Can't fault it at all. And just a two minute walk from the train station.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Hi Daniellef1990,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Preston Central. I am happy to see you enjoyed your dining experience and we hope to see you again in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 23 May 2016

As I was meeting friends in Preston and needed a place to stay I was delighted to find this new to me hotel in the centre of town, It was in a great location, value for money. Clean and tidy for a comfortable night stay. The staff that we interacted with were a refreshing change it looked like they took great pride in the job and made guests extremely welcome.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Sharon D, General Manager at Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Hi jaydale I'm glad you chose to stay in our hotel, and that you took the time to review, I hope you had a great nights sleep and found our staff extremely welcoming, I will feed his back to our team, many thanks Sharon

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

We had to go back to England for a friends wedding in Preston and we have stayed in Premier Inn's many times so had no doubts about booking here.
I must say this is probably one of the friendliest inn's of them all. The staff are a great team.
It makes a change to actually have a restaurant in the Hotel, they are usually close to a pub.
Food was super and breakfast fabulous.
Spotlessly clean and fantastic comfortable bed.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi lizzymoraira, thanks very much for taking the time to review our hotel, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Stayed at the hotel for the first time and i was so impressed by the staff and how friendly they are. Nothing was to much trouble and the restaurant is amazing value for money.
Over all great place to stay and this is down to the amazing staff.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Sharon D, Manager at Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2016

Hi Martin D,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Premier Inn Preston Central. Here at Premier Inn we appreciate all feedback we receive so thank you. I’m pleased to read the positive comments relating to your stay with us, these will all be passed forward to our team. We hope to welcome you back with us at some point in the near future.

Kind Regards