“my first ever Thali.”

RK Dining Preston
Ranked #34 of 597 Restaurants in Preston
Price range: US$1 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Indian Cuisine that offers a taste of India. By stepping into RK you will be opened up to the unimaginable; all our food is made in house using only fresh ingredients and home made recipes. We specialise in Street-Food, ranging from North to South Indian dishes and if you fancy something traditional we also do 'Thali's.' There's something in RK for everyone so pop down and give it a try! We offer eat-in and takeout.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

before I entered RK the smells coming from the premises where delicious, and then I went in....
I had my first ever Thali, a choice of 2 curries, rice, sauce and some Indian breads. I enjoyed it so much I bought more to take home with me.
I will be back for more.

5  Thank Paul T

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This place is lovely and so is the staff... the only reason I’m giving this place 3 stars is because I found the food flavours overpowering for a thali. If I had ordered it as an individual curry it would have been perfect . They are not spicy just very strong powerful flavours to all eat together , the only dish that wasn’t was the dhal, consequently my favourite . The place is very busy and buzzing with all different ethnicities which is lovely to see. I grew up with Indian food, and ate at the temple so it was lovely to taste my childhood again :)

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I was passing the other day and decided to call in for a bite to eat. Sat down and picked up the menu. I’d neglected to bring my readers with me and could just about make out Samosa Chat. That’ll do for me I thought and duly ordered it.
WOW and I mean WOW that takes the humble Samosas to a different level. It was delicious and if you’ve already got yourself a Bucket List you must add this dish to it!! It’ll be the best Four Quid you will have spent!!
You get a Large Samosa cut up into mouth size pieces with spicy Chick peas in a sweet and sour sauce and yoghurt with a crunchy rice crispy type topping.
You’ve got to try this one. I will be working my way round the extensive menu in the not too distant future.

3  Thank johnny_macken
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I found this place online after going through some suggestion forums and sites for vegan food.
Can I say, I am glad I found this place.
Friendly staff and delicious food make the experience a delight and, with cheap prices, you can get a variety of Indian delicacies to try! I got a plate of Sev Khamni, a platter (with 6 different savories) and a Masala soya milk tea for £10.
My particular praise goes to the staff and their hard work to bring such a great service.

1  Thank Anarchic_Spirit
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Love RK sweets. Service is great and food is amazing and great value. Always have a wide variety of vegetarian food to takeaway and eat in. Portions size are very generous too.

1  Thank chapanery