“Simply Wonderful!”

Ranked #16 of 278 Restaurants in Leamington Spa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A little bit about us... Since its opening in May 2008, lovers of Italian food have made La Coppola the place to enjoy the best Italy can offer the discerning palate. Head Chef Jhun Mendoza and his team, conjure up dishes using only the finest and freshest ingredients, many sourced directly fromItaly, like the buffalo mozzarella from Campania, sun ripened tomatoes from Sicily and 24 month matured San Daniele Parma ham, with locally supplied fresh produce an equally important feature. Giacomo Esposito and his team will welcome you to your table and offer you specialities from our menu which will always include choices of fresh fish and seafood that have been sourced directly from the fish market on a daily basis. La Coppola also offers a unique atmosphere, with surroundings reminiscent of the Italian countryside together with echoes of best loved artistic masterpieces.
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Delicious fresh food, excellent service. Such a relaxing dinner in a beautiful authentic Italian restaurant with smartly dressed staff who are very polite and professional. Very much looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Chanel007007
Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This is just a wonderful authentic restaurant serving top class food with authentic Italian flair. When I was young I spent my summers in Italy and this transports me back to Anguillara Sabazia in the summer sun of my sixteen years.

The food is superb. The portions immense. The wine list short, punchy, and delectable. And not overpriced. The waiters attentive and knowledgeable. I could not rate this restaurant more highly. My daughter once told me she did not like Italian food; this is now her restaurant of choice.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Monday night. Thought I would try after long day at work followed by 2hour car journey. Entered at around 20.50 to b told that they could not seat me because service finished. No apologetic smile or charm to soften refusal. Restaurant still full of people and was still full of people when I walked back to my car having eaten elsewhere. Poor attitude. Might have been different if I was a man?

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We staggered into the Mediterranean warmth of this restaurant from the cold wet night and were delighted to be given a friendly greeting by the Maitre D’ and immediately shown to our seats . Obviously our hosts were well known here as wine appeared almost immediately. Such a broad and enticing menu proved enchanting reading but I was determined to try something I’d never had before so I ordered cold poached calves feet stuffed with raw tripe .Only kidding ~ I tried the Arancini , crispy rice balls with a creamy cheese stuffing delicious followed by Calves Liver cooked in Venice style served on a Madeira Wine Jus . Excellent but filling . We were suddenly aware that our taxi was outside ~ half an hour early so skipped the Pudding and went for coffee . What I especially like about this place is the fabulously over the top Italian interior. It’s brilliant and could cheer up the gloomiest of souls with its lightness of spirit . I would have no hesitation to recommend this establishment and it’s not too expensive ( especially when you’re not paying)

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Beautiful place, great service, delicious food and very good wine selection. Had steak and pasta + desserts. Would dare saying that this is the best restaurant in Leamington/Warwick area.