Mallory Court Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$170
US$162
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$105
US$87
  • Restaurant
Thomas James Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$62
US$57
Episode Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$87
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Hedley Villa Guest House(Leamington Spa)(Great Value!)
US$86
The Lansdowne Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$82
Travelodge Regent Hotel Leamington Spa(Leamington Spa)(Great Value!)
US$66
Travelodge
Angel Hotel(Leamington Spa)
US$111
US$128
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Hasn't been a BEST WESTERN for more than 2 years but the FALSTAFF blatantly allows it's old Internet Representation to kid potential guests. I have informed Warwickshire Trading Standards!
Although it is group owned, it doesn't seem to be in the same league as most of the groups other hotels!
On arrival Reception hadn't allocated a room from my Booking.com. reservation. I had booked a Double for Single Occupancy (at a higher price than they advertised a single room) but the Chap on the desk insisted on trying to put me into a Single Room.
I did persuade him that I wanted a double room and he sent me off along a series of corridors that got shoddy as soon as soon as you passed through the first door leaving reception.
On reaching the room, one light worked in the entrance, so most of the room was dark, but I could see enough to be disappointed in it's shabbiness. I couldn't work out how to turn on the bedside lights but found they must only be switchable from beside the door but they didn't work. Then I realised the only other light over the dressing table had the bulb missing and the lightshade loose, with it's frame lying across the bulb-holder. Dangerous!
I returned to reception and got allocated another room that I was told had been recently renovated....not a great job. Along a different corridor, that again got shoddier out of sight of reception!
Took me 15 minutes to get TV working, including putting my own batteries in the remote! Lights beside bed and on wall all looked bent or bruised.
If you like pub food, restaurant will please you; every pub classic on the menu but just average quality. No fancy food here! Waitress was friendly and cleaned off ketchup from Salt & Pepper as soon as I commented, but she really should get herself all the way INTO the kitchen, and allow the door to close; before bellowing to the cook!
Breakfast, I just have a coffee and Poached Eggs on Toast which was satisfactory.
I won't bother to return!

Room Tip: Stay at the Premier-inn!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Sandstow
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Good situation and parking, staff all very nice I did not have dinner in the hotel bit the breakfast was very good.
The room however was not that warm and no heating in the bathroom.
Bathroom door was dirty around the handle and the loo could have done with some bleach.
Also I could hear music coming from another room both at night and then first thing in the morning, this was coupled with other guests walking past my room an talking loudly.
I don't think I will be staying again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Nick R
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Never again. My room was not bad to be honest, but the public spaces and exterior were very dated. A fire alarm woke us up at 6.30am but no explanation at breakfast or on check out. Breakfast was incredibly poor. Staff indifferent.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here with work colleagues since October last year on a Monday to Friday basis and can say that ALL the staff are so warm, welcoming and go beyond to keep guests fully satisfied.

Well done Lisa,Tina,Emma,Craig, Morgan,Lauren,and of course Bertie- food is always lovely as well :).Not forgetting all the cleaning and maintenance staff.

You are ALL Awesome .

Falstaff hotel you have some true gems working for you. Your recruitment process must be second to none. WELL DONE

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We stayed one night we only booked earlier in the afternoon but we were lucky enough to get a nights accommodation this was a lovely Hotel the room was lovely & clean, we certainly enjoyed our nights accommodation.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple