All reviewsfamily roomhotel is situatedplenty of parkingcomfortable stayan evening mealpleasant staffstayed here for one nighttea and coffeetown centrebreakfast was excellentwarwicksainsburys
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The good points - easy to find, good wide parking spaces sufficient for a large 4x4 - unlike some car parks. The room was clean, pleasant and with a very smart and modern bathroom. The staff were friendly and welcoming.
Bad points - the food. We stayed one night and had dinner and breakfast. Dinner was expensive and probably one of the worst meals I have had in any hotel Two main courses and two glasses of wine for £52 was completely over the top given that my steak was tough and stringy, peas were barely cooked and chips just warm. The matter was brought to the attention of staff who merely said they would tell the chef!
Breakfast was nicely presented and looked appetising - but it was cold and we were one of the early ones to arrive for breakfast at 0730.
All in all, a very disappointing dining experience and not even up to the sometimes mediocre standard of the other hotel chains we have stayed in. Won't be using Holiday Inns again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Leamington O, Manager at Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Richard W

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us.

I'm disappointed to read of your experience here and would like to discuss this further with you. If this is acceptable then please do contact me at operations.hileamington@kewgreen.co.uk

Also please allow me to take this opportunity to apologies that on this occasion we fell short of your expectations. I do hope that should your travels bring you back to Leamington Spa we have the opportunity to showcase our usual high standards

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We've stayed here twice now and it is one of my favourite in Leamington. Mainly because it is the most modern and clean option in the area. It doesn't have the charm of an English B&B but it is an reliably clean hotel with friendly staff.
It has a small but good fitness area which gives the option to train in bad weather. It is close to some businesses so it probably caters for travellers working there.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Leamington O, Manager at Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Heike S

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to Leamington Spa

I'm pleased that on the whole you have enjoyed your stay and that we meet your needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Stayed overnight for meeting in Warwick the next day,were welcomed well and given complimentary water and a biscuit for being a rewards member,room was clean and tidy,went for a meal and was told that several items were not on the menu as they did not get a delivery that day,we had a party of four which was disappointing as our first choices were not available,however I had the pasta which was nice my other colleagues opted for the curry, my disappointment was the noise from the outside generator, I had room 103 and at first thought either the window was open or someone had parked a refrigerated hgv vehicle against the building,I checked the window and found that there was a generator running out side constantly,it' was about 40 foot square,so very little sleep and not what you need when you have an important meeting to be prepared for, what made things worse was when I checked out in the morning and was ready to complain the receptionist took my key card,checked my invoice, waved to say no charges then took a phone call, I waited for around 10 minutes then left,so beware and ask for a front room at this Holiday Inn as my colleagues had a great nights sleep'

Room Tip: Ask for a front facing room
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam L
Leamington O, Manager at Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Sam L

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel for your most recent stay here.

It's disappointing to read of your experience here and I would like to offer my sincerest apologies that on this occasion we fallen short of your expectations.

Should you wish to discuss this further then please do not hesitate to contact me at operations.hileamington@kewgreen.co.uk

In the meantime should your travels bring you back to Leamington I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you once more

Reviewed 6 March 2018

As I was working locally, I stayed over due to the snow. My rating is based upon the fact that this is not a 5* hotel, and my expectations were in line with the hotel brand/price. My stay was excellent.

After a long, cold day I was greeting warmly, and efficiently check in. The Receptionist found my IHG no. (which I wasn't sure I had!), and also told me that I was entitled to a complimentary bottle of wine with my booking :D

The room was fine - clean and what I would expect. I came down to the lobby restaurant for dinner, and because there were quite a few previous orders and my meal would be a while, they offered to bring it to my room. It was the nicest Cajun Chicken Pasta I have had - fresh and tasty.

All of the staff I met were helpful and friendly, and made my enforced night away from home very comfortable.

Didn't stop for breakfast as I was early on site, but would happily stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Leamington O, Manager at Holiday Inn Leamington Spa-Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear fairyjay,
Thank you for your lovely review, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to us (especially the wine!)
I hope this means we will be able to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We booked this hotel as we were taking our little boy to an attraction and wanted to break up the long journey. Due to the adverse weather conditions affecting the whole country we decided it was unsafe to take the journey and contacted the attraction to see if anything could be done in the special circumstances. They were really helpful and said that they were doing this for a lot of people because of the weather and let us re-book for June. I contacted the hotel hoping that they would be as helpful due to the special circumstances however they basically said we re-book for March or lose the full amount. I explained the reason and asked if i could change our date to June but they just kept repeating the same thing. I was shocked at how unhelpful and unkind the staff were considering the circumstances. I work in customer services myself for a successful global company so was really surprised at how rigid and unkind this company is. They basically said well its not the hotels fault!! I will never stay at a holiday inn again and will advise all family and friends against it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Richard S,

Thank you for taking the time to review us even though you didn't stay.

As you are aware, the reservation you made was non-refundable - a completely flexible option was available for only a few pounds more to allow complete flexibility in such an occasion. Unfortunately you chose the cheaper rate and agreed to the terms and conditions which state you cannot modify or cancel the reservation - as gesture we did offer to modify it as a one off but by this time you were too busy screaming at me about visiting an attraction which is almost two hours away from the hotel, as if you had just realised you had booked the wrong hotel. I am sorry if this is the case - we offer fully flexible rates to allow for changing plans such as this.