“In love with their burgers!”

Wibbly Wobbly Burger Bar
Ranked #118 of 199 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 26 October 2014

Started uni a month a go and this place is very close to where I live (2 minute walk from Pendle College) and I have been twice - once with a friend and once with my boyfriend. Both times it didn't disappoint! The staff are all lovely and the guy who seems to be the manager is hilarious and there is a lovely staff atmosphere between them.
The first time I went, I had the mexican burger and my boyfriend had the duck burger - both very much enjoyed and interesting choices you don't see anywhere else!
The second time my friend and I both had the same - double chicken breast burger with cheese and bacon, it was huge!
Only complaints is that all the tables are for 6/8 people, meaning that there are only a few tables in the whole place, so the first time I went we had to sit on the breakfast bar near the door which was a bit drafty. Also the fact that you have to order at the desk then go back to collect your food makes it more of a fast-food joint than a burger bar, but when you're spending £10 on a burger and a can of Coke as a student you kind of expect a little bit more - but no complaints as staff and food lovely!

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Best place to eat on campus in my opinion. A bit pricy but there is no competition and it's still reasonable.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Always worth a trek to the University to treat myself to an excellent burger.

Fine cuts of meat and I always add a fried egg.

The staff are also very, very pleasing.

Cost a couple of quid too much for my liking, however.

2  Thank Alistair S